i'm here i'm queer and i'm all about anal

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
lunalaw

i'm here i'm queer and i'm all about anal

Post by lunalaw » Mon May 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Hey all! I'm Luna or L, I'm a queer lesbian nonbinary person. My pronouns are they/them and I am not a woman, so please don't refer to me as one.

I stumbled into this kink a few months ago and it finally felt like something clicked for me when I found it. I've spent years trying to understand my interest in anal, especially as someone who identifies as lesbian. I was even worried that there was something wrong with me that was causing me to enjoy anal over vaginal. Needless to say I was very happy to find this community and I'd love to bring in a more queer perspective since I haven't seen that as much.

I'm lucky enough right now to have a polyamorous relationship with my lovely girlfriend who knows and is happy to give me anal! Unfortunately our relationship is long distance so I'm mostly playing solo, though hopefully I can maybe make my way back to my local kink scene once we're getting more toward a majority vaccination.

French Lover

Re: i'm here i'm queer and i'm all about anal

Post by French Lover » Mon May 17, 2021 11:50 pm

Hello and you're most welcome! :)

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue May 18, 2021 6:25 pm

So, you're into getting it only like that, or also into giving?

lunalaw

Post by lunalaw » Thu May 20, 2021 2:56 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 6:25 pm
So, you're into getting it only like that, or also into giving?

I'm open to the idea of giving it but I'm not much of a top. Strapping someone is fun if they're into it but it doesn't do much for me personally outside of enjoying making a partner feel good.