Female, 1.5 months in

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
slavezero

Female, 1.5 months in

Post by slavezero » Thu May 20, 2021 11:39 am

Hello, I’m 39 and female, in a new Master/slave relationship and we’ve been moving towards anal only from the start. We’ve been together 3.5months though we’re in a long distance relationship so have only met once, with a weeks visit coming up.

I’ve been anal only in terms of masturbation and sex for 1.5months. I have four pairs of labia piercings that were hoping to use for chastity / close off my clit and cunt for periods at a time - will have to see how that goes hygiene wise and whether we can find solutions that work.

It’s a bit of an emotional struggle for me even though I can now come from anal stimulation alone. I thought I’d join this group in the hope of support and encouragement.

SydneyAussie

Re: Female, 1.5 months in

Post by SydneyAussie » Thu May 20, 2021 9:01 pm

Welcome!

My wife far prefers anal and we love it.

At first we would have vaginal and then finish with anal, the funny thing is we both though that the other wanted vaginal sex. Until one day she said just get straight into it and spread her bum. After that we have only have vaginal maybe a dozen time for her to get pregnant.

Looking back, going anal only was the best decision we've ever made.

Currently my wife loves riding me until I cum, she's getting really good at it. It was just until recently I use do 75% of the movement, now it's about 50/50 and sometimes the other way around. She likes to finish coming together. Her ass squeezes me hard and makes me blow my load really hard and deep into her.

Having a long distance and infrequent sex is an issue more than anything about what you are talking about. I imagine if you were to have more frequent sex then you'd stop over thinking not having vaginal sex. Because you come anally, vaginal sex becomes increasingly boring.... my wife said when we had vaginal it was nice but after the third time, she was said "can't wait to go back to having decent sex again"...

As for the piercings and that, it's not either of our thing. I'm not against it, just meh...

If you are looking for support, you have mine. As for being a "slave" that's hot! Never had that before.

Like I said maybe increase your anal frequency and my wife she needs a deep load in her often!
True Happiness is a being with a Woman who is Anal Only

slavezero

Re: Female, 1.5 months in

Post by slavezero » Thu May 20, 2021 11:10 pm

@SydneyAussie

Thank you for your reply. I think you’re right. If I was having more anal wax the intimacy and pleasure would be there more, so it would feel less like deprivation!

Thank you for sharing about your experiences too. That’s really nice to hear about.