Just introducing my self

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Photomence

Just introducing my self

Post by Photomence » Wed May 26, 2021 2:52 am

Heya name is Al, 32 straight single male that enjoys solo anal play. I've been doing it for a few years now. Really enjoy fisting and how working on stretching out further than ever before. Always down to chat and get any pointers

Laters

Spyter

Re: Just introducing my self

Post by Spyter » Thu May 27, 2021 1:14 am

My wife and I have an open relationship but are not poly. Its so we can still have other lifestyle scene partners to play with if we choose. I have been practicing enforced chastity for the last year and a half, staying locked up 6 days a week. My wife has one of the keys, the other is put away, but I can get it any time, just havent cept on the 1 day a week break. Since I came to enjoy wearing my cage and feeling it secured on me, she is fine with me now seeking out a mentor/trainer to remove the key I have access to from my possession and Obedience Train me, so she can take notes. My situation is kind of unique though.
See, Im not a sissy, femboy, cuck, or the bottom in my house. Im the head of the house and manage all of its logistics. I also manage our investment finances. I keep her in the loop though so she always knows what's going on incase something happens to me. Interestingly enough Im also a Masculine Sigma Type but happen to enjoy the idea of submitting in this way, knowing I get out on the 7th day, but have to get frustrated and creative using a strap on or getting oral. Can play in during the 6 days but only with my ass which ends up tempting because I can get off on it, or I can ask/convince her to take more for a ride. Like, me she is also a switch so its a good balance but she new to this and is fine with me seeking a mentor perhaps. I've already gone an entire month with no option other than the back for me and actually liked it. She said it was as much a challenge to her not just taking me out to let me get primal. Interestingly enough, she also likes anal. Welp, dont want to spam up a good novel that is way too easy for me to do. Nice to find a spot not dead as fetlife.