Let's do a big bang! literally :P

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
goofup21

Let's do a big bang! literally :P

Post by goofup21 » Mon May 31, 2021 6:52 pm

Hi Team,
I'm here to see how all people lead their AO lifestyle. I am recently single but was AO for an year.
Me and AO ex-gf ended it a couple months ago. Our usual was twice daily for about a year, with much more on weekends. We were almost AO as she liked something in her vag as well from time to time. Most of the times we used to push a dildo up in her vagina, and sometimes we had regular romantic PiV sex. You know, the good 'ol making love. Sometimes we used to be so aggressive that a gag couldn't reduce our noise, lol.

In all, we found pleasure and fun in Anal and exploring more and more ways to make it enjoyable for the both of us. We were a lot into sleeping with my dick inside her ass all night and edging ourselves that way. Sometimes we let others(on reddit) control our sex play and engaged in teasing, a little pain, kink, DP and piss play.

One thing we didn't explore a lot of, and I am here to do is, to explore the world of anal toys and learning how to properly use lube. I don't take it myself, but for the future partner.
On that point, if anyone is from SF Bay Area or US West Coast in general on here, would love to talk/meet/explore stuff together and form new connection if it leads to that. I'm 30 and can host, and I also like to travel around a lot to keep life balanced!

Have fun and bang big guys!

Bubbles

Re: Let's do a big bang! literally :P

Post by Bubbles » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:20 pm

I’m in Euless Texas. Hmu
Attachments
0C5B4660-F4D0-41F3-A33D-11F318BAD870.jpeg
0C5B4660-F4D0-41F3-A33D-11F318BAD870.jpeg (69.98 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas

Bigpoutsa

Post by Bigpoutsa » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:55 am

Bubbles wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:20 pm
I’m in Euless Texas. Hmu

Damn Bubbles! You're sexy sweetheart! I bet you have a great ass and you probably gape very well too.

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:46 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:20 pm
I’m in Euless Texas. Hmu

Dang Bubbles do you squat? You have pretty good legs.

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:33 pm

When I was in school I used to run track. I was in cheerleaders for a minute. Right now I stay in Euless.
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas