hii im maxi!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
maximan6

hii im maxi!

Post by maximan6 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:06 am

im 21yo im there for make new "friends" for talkin about anal life. Im a fan of it, to all my girls Ive done that. My gf right now isnt on this way... so would be more difficult but Im working!
if anyone interested, to share theyr thought and experience in this ( i luv extreme ones too!)

thank youu!

FMF

Re: hii im maxi!

Post by FMF » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Hi Maxi,

Any woman who hasn't given anal an honest try doesn't know what she is missing.

My children are just a few years older than you are. I'll tell you something that I told them.

Growing up my aunt (my mom's younger sister) was someone that I had a really great rapport with. I could talk to her about absolutely anything, she knew people, knew how they would react and was willing to share her experience and suggestions with me. But being that she wasn't "responsible" for me the way my mother was, I was less inhibited about discussing things (like sex) with her.

She told me how much she enjoyed getting reamed, and in time I came to experience the things she told me abut for myself and I fully understood. I'm not submissive outside the bedroom-- or the living room, or backyard, if that's where we are having sex-- but the act of surrender to someone you know, trust, and love (someone who feels the same for you) is delicious. Its having a wonderful dinner at a great restaurant where someone else does all the work, you just enjoy it.

When you surrender you can just turn your overworked brain off. Stop being a "superior" modern human and be like our animalistic ancestors driven by emotion rather than reason. Taking it up the butt is longer and deeper and more powerful when it comes, and s a bonus you can throw away those synthetic hormones that make you feel like crap pushing your highs higher and your lows lower.

Mother nature put a fairly price on our (a girl's) "super power." We get to create life, and without that gift everything stops. But in the process we as individuals stop for a while, sometimes for a good long while. Through our own submission we (girl's) can control our destiny. We can make ourselves and our men happy or we can all be miserable. We can give them our love and our butts and control the important decisions about our bodies and our relationships.

Mary

maximan6new

Post by maximan6new » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 pm

I lost my account pass (im maximan)
thank you mary for your beautiful reply, Ive dm you.
Nice to meet all of you, cant wait for more experience like that ♥️

anal_german

Post by anal_german » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:28 am

Hi Mary! That's very elegantly written! I really like the way you see Anal sex =)