Hi I'M MARY

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
FMF

Hi I'M MARY

Post by FMF » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:19 am

Hi,

I'm Mary. If you define "Anal-Only" as not having PiV (Penis in Vagina) I've been AO for... Well, since I had my last child, who is now a grown adult.

Before I proceed need to ask a question though.

We don't do anything that isn't 100% consensual with the people who are involved, and we are all grown adults. But some people get squicked by some things (oh, like anal sex for instance) and I've been tossed off other forums for mentioning stuff some people think is illegal but isn't everywhere (oh, like anal sex for instance).

I understand that AO is the focus of this forum, so I won't be hijacking it to talk about smoking a blunt after putting a MOPAR Hemi in a 67 Mustang. But I've essentially been kicked off elsewhere for that sort of thing and it irks me when they say "that's illegal"-- no, it's not. I live in Colorado, and I only mentioned it because I first had anal sex in the back of that car.

I just wanted to bounce the topics off someone BEFORE I upset people. (And hopefully this is a more inclusive audience.)

Mary

Canassman

Re: Hi I'M MARY

Post by Canassman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:08 am

Sounds perfectly appropriate. I don’t see any problems with what u r saying. Welcome, feel free to share about your AO life. Im curious about why u have been AO since the birth of your last child?

FMF

Post by FMF » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:40 am

WHY ANAL?

To me lies and deceit are the only corrosive things in a relationship. I don't keep secrets. So Joey, my husband, knew everything before we married.

I divide my sexual life into five parts, the fifth starting when our youngest child (who is now an adult) was born. I have not done anything sexually since that time that I didn't want to. (I didn't REALLY do anything I didn't want to before then either but that's another story.) The simple answer is that I enjoy it. The stimulation is a low bass wave coming from farther away, lesser in number but so much greater in intensity. I enjoy it good and hard and long from Joey, and from Dennis.

Dennis, oh and from George too. I enjoy the physical stimulation from intense anal sex but I also really enjoy not having to keep track of what day it is and I don't think that it's a great idea putting hormones in my body to trick it into thinking that it's already pregnant. So there is that mental component. As I am being buggered I can just be in the moment.

So George was the first guy to ever bugger me, i didn't even know the term back in the first part of my sexual life. We were young and in school and had our whole lives ahead of us and we had lots of fun together. We didn't think that we were doing anything "wrong' but we weren't ready to announce our relationship to the world either. People would have THEIR plans for us . We already had OURS.

At night we would spoon and that evolved into George slipping himself between my clothed thighs to masturbate himself. Then I took off my pants and we did it bare but still outside and that evolved into anal because it was fun and it was safe. So i was AO (well we did everything but PiV) with George.

The fourth part of my sexual life was when Joey and I were were actively trying to conceive, it was really the only period in my life when vaginal intercourse was important to me. I mean I enjoy receiving oral as well as giving it, as well as being touched, but the faster, shorter duration, treble waves don't do nearly so much for me as the bass waves.

The third part was after me and my friends Margaret and George had all "paired-up." The six of us and played this really fun game we called "14-14." Me and Joey, Martha and George, and Margret and Dennis, made up these charts and graphs and came up with sexual challenges and tasks for each other to perform. The thing was we made 'em up but tossed 'em in a jar so we didn't know who had to do 'em-- and nobody was exempt. The name 14-14' came from the fact that we actively charted our cycles and each girl was AO for 14 days out of 28. It got pretty kinky.

The second part was when we were trying to juggle everything. The clash between the unrealistic idealism of college and the unsympathetic world we had to negotiate to remain there, overdemanding, unfulfilling, and underpaying jobs, confusing relationships. I grew up with George and Margaret and they were my first and second lovers-- but fixed pairings didn't work for us. But we finally figured it all out-- or at least we like to think that we did.
Last edited by FMF on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:57 am

Well that’s interesting…. All the names mentioned are from the old Dennis the Menace comic books…

FMF

Post by FMF » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:03 pm

Hmmm.... :shock: Now why on earth would I choose that source for pseudonyms? :lol:

(Good hearted, means no harm but constantly in trouble... :roll: Strange coincidence... :D )

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:00 pm

An interesting post and as a male I feel like I'm an outsider looking in on the subject of PiV and AO and how pregnancy and motherhood affects it all and those phases in life. Hence my curiosity.

Have you ever been embrassed or frustrated by having to have anal?

Has you AO journey always been simple for you?

FMF

Post by FMF » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:36 pm

My earliest male lovers had no problem doing anal, so that made it fun. I don't really get embsrrased. Whenever guys tried to gross me out, I could alwaus just launch into a free-form discussion of menstruation and it usually shut them right up. :)

When we played 14/14 the guys were always happy to do vaginal on days 20-28, but sometimes, especially in the beginning, they were happier doing anal on days 1-5. Then it was the only choice between days 6 and 19, so it might be more 9/19, which was fine by me.

I've never thought of it as being less good, or less pleasurable, it's just a deeper lower wave LF-frequency stimulation versus a higher frequency HF-wave.

Mary