Hello from Leigh!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Leigh.Spader

Hello from Leigh!

Post by Leigh.Spader » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:51 pm

Hi everyone!

I am so happy to have found this forum! I wish we had found it years ago.

My name is Leigh, I am a married mother of 3 from Canada. I am 38yo and we have been anal-only since we married 16 years ago, with the exception of making babies.

Our decision to commit to this lifestyle was out of love and respect to my husband. He is very much my HOH and we live an active and open D/s lifestyle. No, I am not a mindless submissive doormat! But I follow his lead in everything. My commitment to anal-only is very important to me. We have developed a belief that vaginal penetration should only be for making babies or for medical examinations. It is an ongoing dedication to him and our lifestyle.

Yes I will admit that I sometimes miss and crave vaginal sex! But giving in to that kind of need is a show of weakness. Our commitment to this has created an incredible closeness, trust and intimacy.

Hope to hear from you!

FMF

Re: Hello from Leigh!

Post by FMF » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:20 pm

Hi Leigh

There is something deliciously submissive about receiving anal, especially if you do nothing to "speed the process' and depend upon the slow but steady natural build up of energy to bring you over the edge.

Mary