Anal journey of a married couple

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
doomgcx

Anal journey of a married couple

Post by doomgcx » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:21 am

Hello!

I didn't know this (anal only) was a thing until I searched for it online.
I've been with my wonderful wife for over 20 years now and anal has been part of our sex life pretty much since the begining.

She gave me her anal cherry just before her 20th birthday while she was on her period. She knew I was interested in anal and since we couldn't have sex vaginally, she went to the pharmacy to get some lube. She threw me the lube bottle, told me to figure it out and proceeded to get on all fours. This is when I knew she was a keeper.

At first, anal was painful for her but she would occasionally let me penetrate her asshole and I got better at preparing her for it. In the first couple of years, we did it a few times a year. As she became more comfortable with it, the frequency increased to the point were it became a thing we would do regularly. For years, our lovemaking concisted of oral, vaginal and anal most of the time.
She would get the strongest orgasms when rimmed and would often ask for anal, but vaginal remained a bit more frequent.

In the last two or three years, something has changed though. She now only wants anal and seems to find vaginal sex uninteresting. Even fingering her vagina is a no go for her now. If I finger her vagina, she will always whisper for me to play with her ass.
It's to the point where I think I've been in her vagina maybe once in the last year and probably haven't cum there more than 2 or 3 times in the last 3 years.
My wife has become a total anal slut. She only craves anal and doesn't seem to care for anything else sexually.
She's also rather submissive in bed (while not at all outside of it) and loves to be called names. Calling her an anal whore or slut makes her moan like, well... a whorish slut!
She also barely needs any preparation for it anymore and will even request me to penetrate her asshole with spit and pussy juices (that drip down to her anus), although we still use lube most of the time.
She will cum from anal but only with clit stimulation and when she does, he ass loosens up instantly, which is how I know she's coming hard! That is so sexy, it's the best thing ever.

So I googled this because I thought it was unusual, and found this place!

I guess I wanted to testify that anal women do exist, and they are wonderful! If ever someone has a question about this (not sure I want to call it a lifestyle just yet), don't hesitate!

Canassman

Re: Anal journey of a married couple

Post by Canassman » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:18 pm

Wow, this is amazingly similar to the evolution of sex in my marriage! We made the Jump to full AO a few years back and bath feel it was the best decision we ever made! Good to read abt your successful shifts as well.

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:37 am

The Best story I've heard so far, doomgcx :!:

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience and thoughts: I wonder if there're still seats available and make this journey to AO together with my wife.
She's afraid of loosening grip on pinkstar: she cummed a lot and harder while having anal together (w/o stimulation), she also told me a lot about climax differences.

I agree: it is so sexy, the best thing ever.

Thumbs up again, mate, well done! :D

doomgcx

Post by doomgcx » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:49 am

I'm glad you guys like it!

About being afraid of becoming loose, my wife used to be afraid of that years ago. But after hundreds (if not over a thousand now) of anal penetrations, we can both attest that it is not a thing. She does however have incredible control over her asshole though. Penetrating her in the ass is very easy and I do not need to worry about hurting her what so ever, she can even take it without lube, which would have been unthinkable at the begining.
But this shouldn't be mistaken for her ass being worn out or anything, it's fantastic control. I think that most of difference is in her head.

With that perfect control, she asks to get it as hard as I can give it, and I don't hold back one bit. :D

analogue

Post by analogue » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:37 am

doomgcx wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:21 am
... it's the best thing ever.

LOL, welcome bro, you're not alone ...
AO since 01 August 2017

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:18 am

These ladies do exist I know. Im curious to know was there any event or reason do you think that triggered your wife's preference for anal?

Also does she share this secret with many people do you think?

doomgcx

Post by doomgcx » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:54 pm

nightowl wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:18 am
These ladies do exist I know. Im curious to know was there any event or reason do you think that triggered your wife's preference for anal?

Also does she share this secret with many people do you think?

Her preference for anal was quite gradual I think. In our first years together, she would say that she preferred vaginal, then it became 50/50 and when we talked about it, she said both were good but different.
As for why she likes it in the ass more now, she says that she isn't sure but it is clear in her mind that it is what she prefers. As she's getting older (we are both in our forties), we've noticed that her pussy has become less lubricated even when very aroused. So we would use lube in her pussy anyway, and if we're gonna use lube, we might as well use her ass. She says that lube in her pussy doesn't feel the same as her own pussy juice and she doesn't like it.
With that said, she enjoys anal without little to no lube (she says it feels more raw and dirty). But also, she really doesn't like to have her cervix pummeled, so deep anal penetration is not an issue.

So her pussy doesn't feel as good and she is incredibly comforable with anal all the time now. I think that anal takes more skill not only for the penetrator but for the penetrated as well, and she is very skilled at it, hence she enjoys it more.

As for sharing the secret, I doubt that many of her friends know, but some probably do. She's usually pretty open about talking about sex, but I know that she's been looked at wrong for talking about anal sex casually once or twice, so I think that she avoids the awkwardeness now.
Interesting detail: she used to give sex-ed lessons a few years ago and she got the awkward questions about anal a few times. She says that she avoided the subject, although she would probably have some good advice to give.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:15 am

Wow it's almost as if we had written your reply as so much if it is familiar to us too! We had contraception dilemma too but the need for lube and side effects to it was the big factor too.