Another Lisa

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lisas7ECA

Another Lisa

Post by Lisas7ECA » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:27 pm

I’m confused...
Oxford languages (the dictionary people) say that:
“sex /seks/
Biology
noun
(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse. ‘they enjoyed talking about sex’
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions. ‘adults of both sexes’
verb
determine the sex of. ‘sexing chickens’
INFORMAL: present something in a more interesting or lively way. ‘the department set up a task force to help sex up the concept of conserving water’"

Healthline (under “Sexual Activity”) says: “Sexual activity is defined as Penis-Vagina Intercourse.

Wikipedia (under “Sexual Intercourse”) says: “Sexual intercourse is sexual activity typically involving the insertion and thrusting of the penis into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.”

Mom said that sex was something you did to have kids. She also said that kids were expensive to raise so I shouldn’t have them until I was married and financially stable. William Jefferson Clinton said that blowies and cigars weren’t sex. My church agreed that I shouldn’t have sex until I was married. My gym teacher-- who faced 90 degrees off to the side as he read the mandatory sex-ed curriculum in health class-- said something about the rule only being applicable when there was one or no outs, or when there is a force at third base and the ump thinks the ball is catchable by ordinary effort-- whatever that means.

So, as you can see there is clearly no such thing as “anal sex” (or “oral sex,” or “homosexuality”). If it isn’t PIV it isn’t sex. So all of the folks who get all up-in-arms, and worked-up about what other people are doing can calm down. I don’t know what my neighbors are doing-- but only the ones buying baby strollers and arguing about how much they cost are having sex.

I had sex a couple of times way back when. Mom was right, I got pregnant, and she was right, children are really expensive to raise-- “mommy, can I have a fun meal,” and “mommy, can I have a bicycle,” and “mommy, can I have a college education.” (I never figured out what being financially stable was. It was sorta like falling in a fast moving stream, if you can breathe and tread water you might survive it.)

The kids grew up and they moved out, picked the job they wanted to grow to despise, and the people they wanted to exclusively argue with. Now they ask mom for money less frequently than before but in substantially larger amounts-- gone are the days of a-dollar-twenty for lunch.

My husband and I split up, and I liquidated the back half of our house. Then I bought the left half of a house with someone else who wanted the right half. We don’t have sex together-- he tried it when he was younger. So, he has grown children as well. We try to keep in shape and exercise a lot together. Doctors say that getting plenty of exercise is really good for you.

It gives you better stamina and endurance and muscle tone. It helps you stay sharp when you are awake and sleep better when you are asleep. Exercising alone is boring, but my partner helps out by exercising with me. My favorite exercise is when we get naked together and he pushes his penis into my butt repeatedly. Doing it to the point of exhaustion right before bedtime always makes me sleep like a baby.

Lisa (7ECA)
Last edited by Lisas7ECA on Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

FarmerDan

Re: Another Lisa

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:55 am

Aww, lyrical
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

amaizeg

Re: Another Lisa

Post by amaizeg » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:02 pm

I love how the message sinks in at the end.