Hi from London

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TantricKing

Hi from London

Post by TantricKing » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:22 pm

Hello everyone

Throughout my two decades of adult life, anal sex has played an important part, and dominated my fantasies both heterosexual and bisexual. Until a month ago I have been in a long-term relationship with a young woman from North Africa, AO by choice to keep her virginity for a prospective husband (that it was not myself - we clarified very early into our acquaintancy).

It was in this relationship that I realised that AO is a huge turn-on for me, and has always been but usually kept secret from myself. Much part of this was about some fears around homosexuality - and it took many years of experience and some trial and error to define myself with new clarity.

Great to see a community - if informal - of like minded people. How could I have not known such an obvious, fundamental thing about myself? Sometimes, it takes someone else to be pioneer. So, thank you all for being here and sharing. I look forward to a chance to add my 2c.

Ani

Re: Hi from London

Post by Ani » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:39 pm

Hi!

doomgcx

Post by doomgcx » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:00 pm

It's quite weird that anal is associated with homosexuality that much. I doubt that all gay guys do anal. I used to have a gay boss years ago who was disgusted by it. I shrugged when he mentionned his digust for it and so he asked me if I was into that. I said yes, with women, and he was both amazed and horrified at the same time.

Anyway, like what you like and forget about these sorts of labels. :)

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:55 am

doomgcx wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:00 pm
It's quite weird that anal is associated with homosexuality that much. I doubt that all gay guys do anal. I used to have a gay boss years ago who was disgusted by it. I shrugged when he mentionned his digust for it and so he asked me if I was into that. I said yes, with women, and he was both amazed and horrified at the same time.

Anyway, like what you like and forget about these sorts of labels. :)

Well, you know labeling has to be viewed as a mere categorization that influence our stereotyping of others :!:

IMO that's how bigotry works. :arrow: Anal = gay

Never met a gay boss before, but many preachers are: they are everywhere in the world. :)