Introducing Myself!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Sluttypinkprincess

Introducing Myself!

Post by Sluttypinkprincess » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:03 am

Feel free to call me Slutty. Or Princess. Or whatever you want honestly. I'm sort of an anal beginner. I've had anal before and loved it, but I haven't had anal with my current partner yet. I'm a whole bundle of nerves about requesting it because at the beginning of us dating, he told me he'd had it before but it was just "meh" for him. Makes me nervous he won't enjoy it. But I do also wonder if he was saying that so I wouldn't feel pressure for anal because he LOVES my ass. Just seeing my ass can make him want to have sex.

And yes, despite my nerves I'm totally asking for anal soon! Fingers crossed that a) he says yes and b) he loves it as much or more than me! I would 150% be okay with him loving anal and wanting to go anal only. We already have a bit of a D/s dynamic, and this would just be one more way he could dominate me I think.

But anyways, it's great to be here and I look forward to learning from everyone here!! Thank you for having this community!

adventurista

Re: Introducing Myself!

Post by adventurista » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:25 am

Well Princess, good luck with that and if he doesn't want your ass I think there is something wrong with him. But I imagine you can convince him

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:47 am

Sluttypinkprincess wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:03 am
Feel free to call me Slutty. Or Princess. Or whatever you want honestly. I'm sort of an anal beginner. I've had anal before and loved it, but I haven't had anal with my current partner yet. I'm a whole bundle of nerves about requesting it because at the beginning of us dating, he told me he'd had it before but it was just "meh" for him. Makes me nervous he won't enjoy it. But I do also wonder if he was saying that so I wouldn't feel pressure for anal because he LOVES my ass. Just seeing my ass can make him want to have sex.

And yes, despite my nerves I'm totally asking for anal soon! Fingers crossed that a) he says yes and b) he loves it as much or more than me! I would 150% be okay with him loving anal and wanting to go anal only. We already have a bit of a D/s dynamic, and this would just be one more way he could dominate me I think.

But anyways, it's great to be here and I look forward to learning from everyone here!! Thank you for having this community!

Slutty Princess suits you fine, I guess! :D :!:

You're welcome here and enjoy the vibe!

Sluttypinkprincess

Post by Sluttypinkprincess » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:12 am

jack.fats wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:47 am

Slutty Princess suits you fine, I guess! :D :!:

You're welcome here and enjoy the vibe!

Thank you so much!

Sluttypinkprincess

Post by Sluttypinkprincess » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:13 am

adventurista wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:25 am
Well Princess, good luck with that and if he doesn't want your ass I think there is something wrong with him. But I imagine you can convince him

Haha xD Thankfully he said he DOES want to take my ass, so nothing wrong with him (phew!)

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:42 pm

Taking into account my perspective from the other side, I can only say there is nothing hotter than a woman who wants anal.

Sluttypinkprincess

Post by Sluttypinkprincess » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:27 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:42 pm
Taking into account my perspective from the other side, I can only say there is nothing hotter than a woman who wants anal.

Oh good! I definitely want anal, but honestly, it's at least partially because I want HIM. I want his cock in any hole, every hole, whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I want him to feel fulfilled and satisfied, dominant and strong. Nothing sexier than a confident, sexual, dominant man!