Introducing myself - Jess

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Littlejess4pain

Introducing myself - Jess

Post by Littlejess4pain » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:00 pm

Hello all,

I am Jess, 22 and been AO for some time now. Started in highschool when my then bf asked for it relentlessly. Something about just stuck I guess. This has caught me quite the reputation within my sorority lately though. Not that I regret any second of it, but a total A**hole (not the kind I like lol) sent screenshot of a drunken text thread when I told him about it. Needless to say, we aren't dating anymore..

Anywho, coming into my last year in school and being single, I was hoping to find some like-minded AO kinks to escape with. Hope to chat soon,

Jess :)

amaizeg

Re: Introducing myself - Jess

Post by amaizeg » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:11 am

I hate it when people do slut shaming. Women who are expressing themselves sexually should be encouraged and celebrated, not shamed :(

Littlejess4pain

Post by Littlejess4pain » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:49 am

Thanks

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:49 pm

You're welcome here, Jess and enjoy the vibe: it's an addiction... ;)

I agree: you should be encouraged and celebrated, not shamed :)

Curious777

Post by Curious777 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:35 am

I agree with the above posts that people should not be shamed about their sexual preference. As a guy I prefer girls who are into anal, but having a difficult time finding those. There's something unbelievably arousing about girls who enjoy anal, and I think you should be proud of your choice, and being strong enough to open up about it.