Hello Aimee here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
BeingGoodGirl

Hello Aimee here

Post by BeingGoodGirl » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:09 am

Hi I have just joined after doing a search about anal only lifestyles.

I am 24 and single and live in the Uk. I have been with a very good, caring and loving friend online only for over a year. We started out chatting and exploring a hesitantly submissive side of mine, which I was aware of but not actively pursuing. Over time, my ‘Man’ has guided me and helped me to realise that I do have a tendancy to pleasing and wanting to please, and He has helped me to see that I am by nature submissive.
For some time we explored and He helped me develop by various rules and actions on my part, and latterly focussed on teaching me how to stay aroused without ‘going over’ and having an orgasm which would spoil the pleasure I could give to a prospective partner. This took the form of regular, frequent guided edging sessions, as He helped me to control myself and ease higher toward the point of no return without actually going over. Wow, it was fabulous to be able to get myself so high and yet stop before I orgasmed.
My ‘Man’ (I say that because while I thin of Him that way, He is not ‘Mine’ nor do I expect any kind of fidelity to me. Perhaps Mentor or Guide would be more appropriate nowadays.
My Man explained to me how I was being greedy and selfish by seeking Orgasms and taking them without care for my partners pleasure. I learned that I was very much being led and ruled by my vagina and that my perceived need to orgasm was just my vagina wanting them, greedily and selfishly. I was not being Good, and was not a Good partner. I had become greedy and selfish and this needed to stop. I want to devote my pleasure to my partner and by giving instead of taking I would get the greatest and best pleasure, that of serving and pleasing and being useful and in turn that would help me feel worthwhile.
For the past 3 months we have been working to break my obsession with orgasms and my vagina. I bought a chastity belt which has helped greatly in keeping me chaste and also, in the last several weeks, have moved away from vagina contact at all, I miss playing and edging myself, but not the orgasms, which are unnecessary for a woman who is not looking to become pregnant, and which rob me of the arousal I need to be a good partner and give pleasure to my partner.
Recently, my Man suggested the anal only lifestyle, as we have reduced my focus on vaginal and onto anal ..’activity’. I use various butt plugs in order to develop my anus for sex.
So, here I am, wondering if I should make the leap to committed anal only life, or if, as my vagina cry’s and calls to me, a little, moderated and careful vagina is ok.

Answers on a postcard lol
BTW, I have now been orgasm free for over 5 months.
Xx