Hi I'm Danger Bunny!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
dngrBnny

Hi I'm Danger Bunny!

Post by dngrBnny » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:24 pm

Hello everyone! I go by Bunny, I am a 30-something, pansexual, Male. I respond to all pronouns; as long as it's polite-enough.

I have studied the esoteric art of anal pleasure for over 22 years, and have been seeking someone with whom I might share my love/understanding of anal play- whether they might be: any gender, an age between 22-49, of-an-open-mind, and willing to partake in dirty back-and-forth ;)
To clarify: I am in a wonderful and open marriage, so I am not interested in founding a romantic relationship with anyone, but- friendly conversation and fuck-mates are a different situation ;)

I am very much about demystifying and destigmatizing anal sex- for the good of humanity!

If you'd like to chat- feel free to DM me.

Can't wait- I'm quite excited to share in stories with the rest of you, learning and teaching somethings, and am very excited to finally be social about the anal way!