Hi- I’m Being Punished

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TrainingV

Hi- I’m Being Punished

Post by TrainingV » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:19 am

Hi All-

I am very new to anal and just started training. My D/ is directing me and an important part of training me to love anal is edging, with no vaginal penetration for the time being.

Last night, I screwed up. I accidentally went over the edge and now we are both very disappointed in me. I’m here to learn about being AO and hopefully be encouraged to better follow direction and restore his faith in me.

With humility,
V

Analjay (Analmostly)

Re: Hi- I’m Being Punished

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:15 am

Hi, I practice edging for some time now and can masturbate for extended periods while having several small to medium orgasms without ejaculating. It is knowing when to ease off before getting to the point of no return, that’s the trick. I find it a lot harder when having vaginal sex though – with this I find breaking off and doing a different sex act for a while before returning helps a lot. I find it a lot easier to control myself when having Anal sex though, maybe that’s why I prefer Ass – I love pussy too, just prefer Ass. Sounds like you have been a bad girl for your Dom, but we (my wife and I) feel that situation can be erotic in itself. Your failure should encourage you to try harder and challenge your Dom into figuring the best way to train you to the next level required. Enjoy the forum – I am new here also.