Introduction

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
LadyAnusLover

Introduction

Post by LadyAnusLover » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:23 am

Hello.

I am a 40 year old man from Arkansas with a girlfriend of 8 years. We have been almost/anal only the entire relationship and in the last 5 years I have probably fucked her pussy less than 10 times. We have oral too. She has a thumb-sized clitoris which I love and she gives the best blowjobs I've ever had.

It is no coincidence that we have enjoyed this much anal for this long. She had done anal before meeting me but she says I 'taught her how much she loves it.' Others before me had not taken the time to massage lube on and in her to ready and relax her so when the cock is placed against her ass with a firm, yet gentle pressure she can absorb it inside at her pace--without pushing or shoving. When we began having sex I suggested anal on the first session. She was ok with it, especially when I mentioned I have a toilet bidet. She took anal with me like a fish to water.

Weeks later on, when she suggested we go bareback, I insisted I would only go bareback in her asshole, to which she agreed. I remember a session from those times where she said I fucked her asshole 7 different times in a long encounter. She discovered she could experience a never-ending, rolling wave of assgasms when I sodomize her and that they would induce a mystical state of consciousness for her. Many times she would, and still does, experience le petit mort and then sleep for hours.

We typically fuck 1 to 3 times a week. Most of those include oral, but many times we'll just transition from spooning to assfucking with a bit of spit or sometimes a drop of silicone lube. I'm always amazed at her ability to take my cock. Mine is over 2 inches thick and it's not short either, but she can relax and blossom around it at almost the drop of a hat. Besides that lovely skill, I have noticed no difference with her asshole over the eight year period. While we enjoy the birth control aspect we love the pleasure and intimacy we share with sodomy.

Before meeting my girlfriend I had been loving lady anus for a while--close to a quarter century. While I had oral before, the first time I had intercourse the woman I was with and I had vaginal sex and then we attempted anal but only got the head in. A few weeks later we managed to get it all in and then we had at least as much anal as vaginal for the next 1.5-2 years. Next, in my early 20s, I had a lots of FWBs, short relationships, or ONS for a few years, most of which included anywhere from some anal to becoming anal only for intercourse.

I then had an LTR for 7 years and we never had anal. It was a miserable time in my life, sexually, but it served other ends. When that relationship ended I decided that I will never again be with a woman who won't have anal sex.

I learned to bring it up before sex. Having a bidet for quick prep and aftercare along with lots of analingus have a very enabling affect on women. I only had one woman who would did not enjoy anal, and I think her block was psychological, in that 4 or 5 years. Then I met my girlfriend and have been loving that I am living the dream.

I used to think I just kept getting women who loved anal by the luck of the draw, but I have since come to realize that if you approach it right and cultivate a mutual love of it almost all women are at least curious about and/or want to be able to love anal sex if they don't already.

I am glad to be part of community of like-minded people,

LadyAnusLover

amaizeg

Re: Introduction

Post by amaizeg » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:49 am

Congratulations, sounds like you have found a true anal lover. I found one like that as well who just seems to magically be able to take it in the ass with little effort. I can testify on the effect of eating a girl's ass though. Not only does it drive her crazy, it also makes the initial entry a lot easier. I work her pussy juices into her ass with my tongue and fingers and between that and her spit after sucking me hard we never use any other lube.