Hey everyone!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lucidbread

Hey everyone!

Post by Lucidbread » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:27 am

Hi! im Thomas! a 25 year old danish guy, and super happy i found this forum.
I'm fairly inexperienced in the world of anal sex and the things surrounding it. I find it incredibly hot and naughty, so I decided to make an account here, in hopes of making some friends who shares the same excitement for anal as I do.
As I said I'm quite the newbie regarding anal seeing as my ex gf's has never been into it.
Since I'm not that knowledgable in this area then it's difficult for me to point out the things I dont know and what to learn more about.
But I do want to try and learn more about anal training, and how to go about it.

I'm a straight guy, but I would like to talk to both men and women about their experiences and how they got started.
So please feel free to message me if you have any "need-to-know" advice, as I try to begin my solo anal endeavors

Analjay (Analmostly)

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:59 am

welcome. Well I guess lots of lube to start for yourself or your lady friend. Start small and work your way up to where you want to be. eventually you might dispense with lube and use spit. It's handier and you don't have to spoil the flow. I'm new here too, but been enjoying anal with my wife for many years now. There seem to be more people joining this forum every day - have a look around and enjoy. I don't think every one here are all into the same stuff, but they seem quite easy going , so you can talk quite openly.

Lucidbread

Post by Lucidbread » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:59 am

Analjay (Analmostly) wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:59 am
welcome. Well I guess lots of lube to start for yourself or your lady friend. Start small and work your way up to where you want to be. eventually you might dispense with lube and use spit. It's handier and you don't have to spoil the flow. I'm new here too, but been enjoying anal with my wife for many years now. There seem to be more people joining this forum every day - have a look around and enjoy. I don't think every one here are all into the same stuff, but they seem quite easy going , so you can talk quite openly.

Hi Jay, and thank you for the welcome! :)

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:44 am

Hey Thomas

I can suggest trying to play with yourself with fingers and toys so you get a bit of a feeling how it is on the receiving end. This will go a long way into making you a considerate anal lover for any partner you'll be doing it with.