Interested in meeting members in SE Asia, particularly Thailand

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
daftdrafter

Interested in meeting members in SE Asia, particularly Thailand

Post by daftdrafter » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:55 pm

This is a long shot....but the internet is an amazing place. Been out of my previous AO relationship for a while (sad but inevitable). I am now interested in hookups again and new friends (doesn't just have to be sexual). The sex scene here can be SO polluted but that is not my thing. So I am looking for any ladies (Asian or not) who are here and want to meet for coffee. If things click then maybe more.

As I say, long shot....but this is the internet!

daftdrafter

Re: Interested in meeting members in SE Asia, particularly Thailand

Post by daftdrafter » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:44 pm

Progression. I met an amazing lady. Thai, professor, 42 (looks 28), unbelievably (and confirmed) was a virgin. We have been together for 4 months, started having sex about 6 weeks ago and things have progressed. Yesterday we were both VERY horny and I have been experimenting with fingers and small toys in her ass when we have sex (to much approval). So she was giving me head on the armchair in my living room when I stood and started to fuck her mouth and push into her throat (new to her), she started moaning and masturbating as I did this (I was surprised when her hand came up and held my hand as I pushed into her throat). All this was too much and I took the iniative, stood her up, knelt her on the armchair, lubed up and gently started to tip tease her ass.

Well, that got her going, confused look on her face, a "are you OK with this?" from her and then she pushed back (I think she had fantasised about this before). Within a few minutes we were having long, deep, anal with me finally (10 minutes later) cumming deep inside her. Her legs were still shaking 20 minutes later when we were back, cuddling, in the kitchen. Genuine concern "Is this OK? Can this damage me?" questions from her. She is a bright girl and LOVES to research (well, professor) so I just told her that a surprising amount of women love anal and she could look up the answers to her questions rather than take the information from me. Later I said "Take your time with this, read into it, find out more, if you are cool and want more than I am more than happy to oblige....just guide me in and I'll take it from there" (little shy smile from her then).

Not AO, but hell, real progression from a virgin 6 weeks ago :) I doubt this one would want to be AO as she gets off on vaginal too much but she came super hard from anal yesterday and was incredibly wet throughout. Anyway, I must say that she has one of the nicest pussies I have ever fucked so maybe I am cool with that? We'll see.

Shall keep you all posted....butt, I'm back ;)

Spudo64

Post by Spudo64 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:57 am

Congratulations, @daftdrafter ! Inspiring story!

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:23 am

Very nice. I'm happy you found a woman who loves and enjoys anal sex.

To be completely anal-only is something which takes a lot of practical preparation and dedication. With the exception of women who do it for physiological reasons for it, or those who have a deep seated affinity/kink, it's not very common. I do have found that many women will go for an "anal-always" or "anal-whenever-they-can" sexuality because they do like it a lot.

daftdrafter

Post by daftdrafter » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:33 am

Just a tiny bit more. Prone bone anal this morning. She came 4 times in 10 minutes with no other stimulation. Definitely something to work with :)

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:32 am

daftdrafter wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:33 am
Just a tiny bit more. Prone bone anal this morning. She came 4 times in 10 minutes with no other stimulation. Definitely something to work with :)

If she comes from anal without touching her pussy then she is definitely on the path.