Hello from Austria

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Analch

Hello from Austria

Post by Analch » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:16 pm

Hi together,

I just wanted to briefly introduce myself. I was a silent reader for quite some time and now I decided to get more active here. I am 27 years old and I was in a relationship for many years but unfortunately we splitted up now. My ex girlfriend didn´t like anal so we haven´t done that very often. I really missed that because i have a strong preference for anal and the thought of living anal only turns me on.
This forum seems to be a nice place to share thoughts with like minded people.
I´d be glad If somebody wants to chat, so please don´t hesitate to write me a message if you would like to.

Greetings from Austria

AnalJay

Re: Hello from Austria

Post by AnalJay » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:07 am

Hi, yes it is good to see how many other people also enjoy anal sex and that one is not mad for preferring it to vaginal. I am not fully AO and do enjoy pussy, but we do have anal most of the time. It is interesting to read about all the different ways people here like anal, men, women, gay, straight and all the other sorts and flavours of sexuality. How some have a strong dislike of the vagina for all sorts of reasons and how some just happen to prefer ass.

amaizeg

Re: Hello from Austria

Post by amaizeg » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:52 am

Servus 😉