Greetings from Holland

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
aloe

Greetings from Holland

Post by aloe » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:44 am

Hi everyone,

Since I was a teenager, I've been fascinated by anal sex. I had a few partners who were willing to do it and I found that it is as heavenly and fantastic as I thought it would be. There is nothing more private and personal someone can give to you, than offering their beautiful hole for penetration. It also comes with a lot of trust, which makes it extra special. I love the way it looks, and I love the way it feels..

Unfortunately, my current partner is nit open for this, and I miss it terribly. It is great to see so many enthousiasts on this site, to share experiences with! Hope to talk to you more often :)

All the best, and greetings from Holland!

Aloe

AnalJay

Re: Greetings from Holland

Post by AnalJay » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:51 pm

Hello from England. enjoy the forum. I hope your partner will come round to the idea eventually. Mine didn't at first, but now we mainly have anal sex.

mascudkoray

Re: Greetings from Holland

Post by mascudkoray » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:13 am

aloe wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:44 am
Hi everyone,

Since I was a teenager, I've been fascinated by anal sex. I had a few partners who were willing to do it and I found that it is as heavenly and fantastic as I thought it would be. There is nothing more private and personal someone can give to you, than offering their beautiful hole for penetration. It also comes with a lot of trust, which makes it extra special. I love the way it looks, and I love the way it feels..
crime scene cleanup michigan
Unfortunately, my current partner is nit open for this, and I miss it terribly. It is great to see so many enthousiasts on this site, to share experiences with! Hope to talk to you more often :)

All the best, and greetings from Holland!

Aloe

Hello from us