Laura from Ohio

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
cutierunaway

Laura from Ohio

Post by cutierunaway » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi all!! I'm Laura from Ohio (USA). I'm pretty new to the whole AO thing so I'm still learning. All I know for sure is that I love anal! Hopefully this whole "No Pussy November" thing will help teach me a thing or two - I'm going to try the challenge!!

As for me, I'm 20, short, pale, thin, small(ish) boobs, brown hair to my shoulders. I waitress at a sports bar - so yes I'm totally the "girl next door" type that's dreaming about your cock in my ass when I wait your table lol. Anyways I'm super friendly and always willing to make new friends or learn something new. Looking forward to chatting on the forums with you all!~ 💕

~*Laura*~

anal-love

Re: Laura from Ohio

Post by anal-love » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:16 pm

Hi Laura,

I find it rather amazing that you are ready to be a part of this incredible challenge. Welcome to the anal community, where everything is about the ass. I hope this is only the beginning of your anal journey ;) I have been anal only for some time so, if you need any help, do not hesitate to ask me.

I hope you have a very nice month of anal love.
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:21 pm

cutierunaway wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:58 pm
Hi all!! I'm Laura from Ohio (USA). I'm pretty new to the whole AO thing so I'm still learning. All I know for sure is that I love anal! Hopefully this whole "No Pussy November" thing will help teach me a thing or two - I'm going to try the challenge

~*Laura*~

Welcome aboard! If you don’t mind some questions, I’m Wondering where your interest in anal came from? What experience do you have? Do you have a partner? What do u enjoy about anal?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:04 am

Hello Laura! Nice to meet you and welcome to the community!) When's your birthday?
Anal is the new black.

I_love_anal

Post by I_love_anal » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:45 am

Hey Laura!

I’m new as well. I LOVE hearing women say how much they LOVE anal!!!! Maybe our paths will cross sometime!

Have a great day!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:53 pm

Welcome Laura. The only advice I’d offer is to make sure your partner(s) have some experience with anal sex. As you know, it’s an incredibly erotic experience, but that pleasure could be sidetracked by someone who goes too far too fast.

You’ll find plenty of people on this forum who can offer you and your partner solid advice on how to make the experience as pleasurable as possible. My wife and I have been anal only for nearly four years. Done the right way, I honestly don’t understand why people ever go back to vaginal penetration. I wish you well in your anal journey, with many anal orgasms along the way!

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:41 pm

Oh, it is always so nice to read all these sweet comments )
Anal is the new black.

Analien

Post by Analien » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:01 am

Hello, Laura

Welcome here on the forum,
greeting from Czechia.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

CaptainTuttle

Post by CaptainTuttle » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:34 pm

Hello Laura ! A Fellow Ohio person here, and I really like your attitude to the anal experience. I've been an Anal fan for a long time. You sound totally cute. The fellows at your sports bar are no-doubt very lucky to have a lovely lady waiting on them. Good luck on your anal adventures.
I am in the Southwest Ohio area.