Hello everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Maxmax24

Hello everyone

Post by Maxmax24 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:30 am

hello to all of you, let me introduce myself. I am a 25 year old man who lives in the province of quebec in canada so forgive my english if it is not perfect but my first language is french. I discovered the forum a few weeks ago after I broke up with my ex-wife. We had been together for 7 years and had only been practicing anal sex for 6 3/4 years. Our pleasure has always been greater there. So now single I realize that meeting a woman who is also a big fan of anal is very difficult. If you ever have any advice they are welcome because I don't see myself in a relationship with vaginal sex. Have a good day to all of you and I will be happy to speak to you if you write to me in private.

MoMa

Re: Hello everyone

Post by MoMa » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:27 am

I'm not an expert by any means, but from my experience, you need to find partners that are into anal at least. I was married for 18 years, with a wife that wasn't and I had become obsessed with anal.

I broke up and ended up with two partners that was into anal and fortunately, anal became a staple in our sex life.

My humble advice, is to find partners that you are compatible, at least in a large percentage. Don't stay into a relationship that you know you won't be happy.

I'm sure others will write their experiences/advices/

Maxmax24

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Maxmax24 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:45 am

Thank you very much to you for your advice MoMa and yes it is certain that I am looking for a woman who loves anal because I could not do without it unfortunately.