Curious person from North Carolina, USA

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DonutHole

Curious person from North Carolina, USA

Post by DonutHole » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:03 am

Hello, I’m a 22-year-old from North Carolina who’s had an interest in anal for quite a while now. I started experimenting with it seriously a little over a year ago, and I haven’t looked back. Previously I’d found anal to be uncomfortable, but once I figured out the key to it, I learned how good it really feels. I especially enjoy depth play. I’m still technically an anal virgin in the sense that I’ve never had anal sex with another person, but at least I know that if I ever try it, my butt will be ready. I’m not totally certain if an anal-only sexual relationship would be right for me, but it seems like it could be fun. Oh, and I’m happy to read respectful PMs if you ever want to chat.
Last edited by DonutHole on Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnalJay

Re: Curious person from North Carolina, USA

Post by AnalJay » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:59 am

Hello, enjoy the forum.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Hello and welcome )
Anal is the new black.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Welcome. The only way to know if you want an anal only relationship is to try it. If you’re anally inclined, I’d be surprised if you didn’t come to prefer it every time with a partner. For us, it’s all about the orgasms. Anal is the only way she can orgasm from penetration, and because of that, my orgasms are more intense. I wish you well on your journey. Lots of informed advice available here.