Aria from Arizona

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Karasmith1978

Re: Aria from Arizona

Post by Karasmith1978 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:29 am

Wow that's awesome, what a jump! I on the other hand have failed out for the time being. I'm sitting here ready for work but no plug today. I took it out after my shower and didn't put it back in. I've been almost constantly plugged for 6 days. I know I know almost doesn't count. There was a night about 3 days ago where my partner really gave it to me good and I didn't plug up again after as I was a bit sore. It's the journey right? Anyway I felt my hole deserved a break at least until I get off work today the back in it goes. If I can wear it to work tomorrow and Friday I'll get 5 days before Monday, so that's what I'm shooting for now. How did you like wearing your plug in public? It's fun having a dirty little secret like that isn't it? Anyway good luck to you today, have a happy hump day!

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:06 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:29 am
Wow that's awesome, what a jump! I on the other hand have failed out for the time being. I'm sitting here ready for work but no plug today. I took it out after my shower and didn't put it back in. I've been almost constantly plugged for 6 days. I know I know almost doesn't count. There was a night about 3 days ago where my partner really gave it to me good and I didn't plug up again after as I was a bit sore. It's the journey right? Anyway I felt my hole deserved a break at least until I get off work today the back in it goes. If I can wear it to work tomorrow and Friday I'll get 5 days before Monday, so that's what I'm shooting for now. How did you like wearing your plug in public? It's fun having a dirty little secret like that isn't it? Anyway good luck to you today, have a happy hump day!

It was so exhilarating to wear it in public for the first time. I did have to take a break for work today but I'm going to see if I can at least do 6 hours when I get home and/or sleep plugged.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:39 pm

I highly recommend sleeping with it in. I find the most comfortable position to lay in seems to be on my side in a bit of a fetal position but everyone is different. It's nice to wake up and realize that it's still there. I myself plugged as soon as I got home with a brand new plug. This is a vibrating model with a remote. It's also the first I've had with the spiral design around the neck to help hold more libe there. It feels really nice. I've been home for 2 hours now and it still feels good. I have yet to turn it on though. It was an early Xmas present from my wife and I want to hand her the control when she gets home from work and let her have some fun too.