Aria from Arizona

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Aria29

Aria from Arizona

Post by Aria29 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:53 pm

Hello all!

I am new to the forum, but not new to anal. I lost my anal virginity back in high school, before I ever had vaginal sex and have developed an obsession. I tried to hide from it for a long time after leaving my ex (we were very nearly anal only) but I can't hide it any longer.

I love having anal sex and am pushing myself to be anal only and anal always.

Would love to meet and talk with like minded folks :D

ZeeAO

Re: Aria from Arizona

Post by ZeeAO » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:26 pm

Wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors. AO is just liberating and lovely. Something about it just feels right always. Maybe I’m just weird.

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:41 pm

ZeeAO wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:26 pm
Wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors. AO is just liberating and lovely. Something about it just feels right always. Maybe I’m just weird.

Not weird at all I feel the same and it feels amazing!

ZeeAO

Post by ZeeAO » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:02 pm

Aria29 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:41 pm
ZeeAO wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:26 pm

Not weird at all I feel the same and it feels amazing!

Have you had any luck recently in an SO with your new life decision?

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:35 am

Hi, yes, I am not fully AO, but when I decided to 'admit' that I preferred Anal it was liberating. To be able to not hide it but be able to openly say 'actually I prefer anal,' was something of a thrill. Enjoy the site.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:46 am

There is just something about a nice long hard one, deep inside of you isn't there? It's like it touches your soul every time it slides all the way in. Hope to hear more from you soon.

High fiveing a million angels.
Kara

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:19 am

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:46 am
There is just something about a nice long hard one, deep inside of you isn't there? It's like it touches your soul every time it slides all the way in. Hope to hear more from you soon.

High fiveing a million angels.
Kara

There really is last night I had my plug on for 5-6 hours it was the best. I only reluctantly took it out before bed because I just wasn't ready to try sleeping with it yet. I'm at home now between breaks for my college classes and just really want to put it back in and see if I can wear it until bedtime.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:52 am

Hi Aria!

Congratulations for accepting what you like and also accepting yourself...

I wish you to find a partner, or many partners that know how to give you pleasure in a generous way and never judge you. I understand, and I advise you to always search for open-minded people who want to enjoy life, and finds pleasure in giving pleasure.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:52 pm

I was going to ask what was stopping you from going ahead and plugging in but that's been 2 hours ago that you sent your reply. So what did you decide? I'm thinking I'm going to go upstairs and change my small Egg Plug for the medium one.

Aria29

Post by Aria29 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:52 pm
I was going to ask what was stopping you from going ahead and plugging in but that's been 2 hours ago that you sent your reply. So what did you decide? I'm thinking I'm going to go upstairs and change my small Egg Plug for the medium one.

I ended up plugging myself, usually I wait until I'm home for the rest of the day but today the want was too much. I plugged myself on my break from classes, got distracted and then didn't have a chance to remove the plug before the rest of my classes. Tragic ;)

I wore the plug outside of my house for the first time and have had it inside of me for nearly 6 hours now, going strong with only a small break to relube and clean it. I'm just going until I can't go anymore or until bedtime rolls around.