Intro

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
888ButtPlay

Intro

Post by 888ButtPlay » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:36 pm

Heya, Tzah here. I Am SOOOO interested in being anally trained. I have had experiences where I would be gapped throughout the day. Ever since I left college, I haven't been having any sex. I'm just waiting on my moment. I came to this forum to sap some information about the lifestyle of anal sex. I have a lot of questions and I want to know other people's experiences to see where I should go. I also would like some advice as well. Cya in the Forums :)

Canassman

Re: Intro

Post by Canassman » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:39 pm

Welcome, ask away!

ZeeAO

Post by ZeeAO » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:18 am

888ButtPlay wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:36 pm
Heya, Tzah here. I Am SOOOO interested in being anally trained. I have had experiences where I would be gapped throughout the day. Ever since I left college, I haven't been having any sex. I'm just waiting on my moment. I came to this forum to sap some information about the lifestyle of anal sex. I have a lot of questions and I want to know other people's experiences to see where I should go. I also would like some advice as well. Cya in the Forums :)

Welcome, it’s nice to see others taking the plunge. I’m still looking for my forever AO lass for that loving committed relationship with an amazing twist. I hope you find your partner too~

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:41 am

Hello :)
Since february 2021 anal only.