Hello from Ohio

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Anal247

Hello from Ohio

Post by Anal247 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:55 pm

Hello all.

My name is shea. I’m a 32f. I’ve been Obsessed with anything anal as long as I can remember. I’ve had one relationship that was AO but it didn’t last long. My current is almost completely AO aside from when we wanted a child.

A fun fact about me is I also wear a plug 23/7 because why not? I’ve been going strong for about 16 years now.

I’m an open book. Feel free to ask me anything.

Karasmith1978

Re: Hello from Ohio

Post by Karasmith1978 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:26 am

Hi Shea, my name is Kara. I'm a 43 y/o mtf transgender woman. I too have been working towards wearing a buttplug 24/7. I was wondering what plug do you usually wear? Do you wear it to work? I try wearing it to work but that's where it is the most difficult. Anyway, welcome to the group!

CaptainTuttle

Re: Hello from Ohio

Post by CaptainTuttle » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:30 pm

Hello fellow Ohioans. I'm a male who loves giving anal. The female booty has been a thing of beauty for me since I started noticing the fairer sex. Had a girlfriend in high school who was AO and I've never been able to shake that desire. She said if was to prevent pregnancy, but I know she loved it (she said so). I loved it too, and still do ! Enjoy the site, and the lifestyle.