Hi I'm Erin, new member

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Mrs. Buttplug

Hi I'm Erin, new member

Post by Mrs. Buttplug » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:16 pm

Good morning anal only peeps.

So I'm Erin, 58, post-op transgender woman. I'm anal only because let's face it, that's where all the pleasure is.

I'm married, but living single (separated) and play with my toys. Which I have lots of, and mostly the big sizes. I'm into 3 kinds of anal play:

Stretching... currently about 3.3 inch diameter.
Deep insertion... currently between 18-22 inch depth
Object insertion like pool balls, apples etc. 3 pool balls, 2 apples, 5 golf balls max.

Since 2017, after my gender reconstructive surgery, I've only had anal sexual penetration with a guy once. I've not yet been fisted, with the exception of my fist toys.

Oh, BTW, I have limited depth vaginoplasty, meaning no internal vaginal canal, just enough for a finger top or strawberry.

One of the three reasons, next to medical risk, for not going full depth (5 inch or deeper) is that I wasn't interested in vaginal sex and didn't want to give up my anal capabilities I trained on over the many years.

Love, hugs and enjoy playing <3

Erin

Richmond VA USA

AnalJay

Re: Hi I'm Erin, new member

Post by AnalJay » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:49 am

Hi Erin, welcome. I like stretching too. I've used an inflatable butt plug and recently my wife has been able to start fisting me. depth wise I have taken 18", but got rid of that toy as it started to melt when in contact with other toys - yuk (doc johnson)
Enjoy the forum (looks around to see what Pavel's up to) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:00 pm

Hi Erin! We share a lot of the same types of fun. I have gone all the way up to the belladonna fist toy. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:16 pm

Hi , Erin! Welcome! My name is Kara. I'm also a transgender women. Pre-op myself. Actually don't ever plan to have bottom surgery. As a man I was cursed by a small penis. As a trans woman, I feel lucky it's small and easy to hide away. Im pansexual and married to a woman. I can really only get off if she is fucking my ass. It sure is great to see other trans women on here! Peace love and butt-stuff.
Kara