Anal only is a years long dream come true

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Backdoorlover

Anal only is a years long dream come true

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:27 pm

Hi everybody, I’ve just registered here. I have been curious for anal sex before I ever had sex even. I has always tickeled my fantasy.

So I ‘ve introduced anal sex to my first wife decades ago.
Then second wife asked me herself if I wanted to use her other hole.
And my current girlfriend really loves anal sex. It’s with her that I am slowly going to an anal only lifestyle because we use her pussy mainly for some foreplay. So as of this week, we will try anal only and see if we can ignore pussy penetration.

To me anal only is something I’ve been fantasizing about for many years. And my current girlfriend enjoys anal more then pussy, so she’s eager to try anal only. And I look foreward to it too, of course.

Canassman

Re: Anal only is a years long dream come true

Post by Canassman » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:54 am

Well that sounds mutually beneficial. Wishing u luck on this new sexual commitment. Please be sure to update us regularly on your progress

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:31 pm

As an ass lover, and one of the biggest exponents of the anal-only lifestyle, I wish a lot of anal happiness to both of you!
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:41 pm

Two days ago, after 2,5 months anal only, during a nice assfuck she suddenly says “I could never have imagined that I would love assfucking this much”. And later in the same fuck she said “I want you to fuck my ass for the rest of my life”. Pointless to say I came very hard after that. 😍🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:30 am

Since coming on this forum I am living the dream. Anal exclusive. Making love to her asshole only. Hearing her moan so deep and intense while I assfuck her, is the most rewarding feeling I know. We tried a 2 min pussy fuck a while back, and thus both felth we don’t want it anymore. Switched back to her butt and we only feel the need to use her asshole.

She’s as much into anal as I am and I couldn’t be happier.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:29 pm

How wonderful that you have found each other. Discovering your love for pure anal sex together is one of most beautiful experiences life can offer.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:21 am

Meanwhile living the dream more then 8 months. Every once in a while I check how she feels about her pussy not being fucked and she keeps saying she doesn’t miss it at all. Fuck me means in her asshole. Period
Backdoorlover’s quote:

helloagain4737

Post by helloagain4737 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:16 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:21 am
Meanwhile living the dream more then 8 months. Every once in a while I check how she feels about her pussy not being fucked and she keeps saying she doesn’t miss it at all. Fuck me means in her asshole. Period

Living the dream!