New here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Divorced

New here

Post by Divorced » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:09 pm

Hi, just courious about all of that.
I had a few dates with a great guy but when it came to an initimate situation he just wanted to do it in the back hole. When i said no he stopped everything got dressed and said that i should think about it and give him a call then. I was really angry but now i want to find out what was it all about.

Backdoorlover

Re: New here

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:12 pm

I love anal. But what he did seems rude to me. I would discuss it first and the consent of the woman is important to me.

I guess he is a guy who refuses vaginal sex now. Which is okay but have a conversation about it instead of assuming she’s okay with anal.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

beachboy27

Post by beachboy27 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:43 pm

Not out of the closet bi leaning gay. I love anal. I have had enough sex to know I love it. I own every anal sex toy (well almost) known to man. I just retired. I'm a 21 yr old twink in a 66 yr old body. I hate old age, but thank God my dick still works. Just being on the forum here makes me horny and I love it. Not currently in a relationship which I really don't need. Just here to have some fun and engage with like minded guys. Retirement has given me way too much time to think about sex. Not being out of the closet yet has me trying to figure out how to meet someone who is cool and wants to have some fun, but not fall in love.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:42 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:12 pm
I love anal. But what he did seems rude to me. I would discuss it first and the consent of the woman is important to me.

I guess he is a guy who refuses vaginal sex now. Which is okay but have a conversation about it instead of assuming she’s okay with anal.

Maybe a bit rude. But i think she should try it.
Since february 2021 anal only.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:59 pm

Divorced wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:09 pm
I had a few dates with a great guy but when it came to an initimate situation he just wanted to do it in the back hole. When i said no he stopped everything got dressed and said that i should think about it and give him a call then. I was really angry but now i want to find out what was it all about.

You should definitely give it a try! As a trans woman I'll never get to experience vaginal sex so I have no basis of comparison but I can tell you that anal sex is delightful if performed correctly by someone you trust. My advise is to start with the person you trust the most, yourself. Buy some buttplugs or other anal toys and try playing with them solo. If you are relaxed and want it, you will have a wonderful experience.

I hope you can find the same joy in anal that I have.

Kara

Divorced

Post by Divorced » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:56 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:59 pm
Divorced wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:09 pm

You should definitely give it a try! As a trans woman I'll never get to experience vaginal sex so I have no basis of comparison but I can tell you that anal sex is delightful if performed correctly by someone you trust. My advise is to start with the person you trust the most, yourself. Buy some buttplugs or other anal toys and try playing with them solo. If you are relaxed and want it, you will have a wonderful experience.

I hope you can find the same joy in anal that I have.

Kara

To be honest i've never used any sex toy...

Brutal ass fucker

Post by Brutal ass fucker » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:19 am

You should let him fuck your ass.

Divorced

Post by Divorced » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:40 am

Brutal ass fucker wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:19 am
You should let him fuck your ass.

Easy to say. I've never done it.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:43 am

It’s up to you. Don’t let anyone rush you in. And it’s always okay to say no. To be enjoyable you really need to want it before all.

What you should ask yourself is why you came to this website. Seems there is a hintnof curiosity.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:25 pm

IMHO he handled the situation poorly. From my perspective, anal sex is enjoyable because my wife loves it too and it’s the only way she can orgasm from penetration.

As someone suggested, experiment yourself with fingers and toys. Start small and slow and work your way up. We’ve been anal only for 3+ years and it really is the best.

To make YOUR experience more enjoyable, your partner should go slow. It may help to stimulate your clit with fingers or a toy, and use lots of lube. Breathing is important and it can help if you push out as he penetrates you.

Anal sex is so good I hope you give it a chance with someone who is patient. I wish you well and mind blowing anal orgasms!