New here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
French Lover

Re: New here

Post by French Lover » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:15 pm

It's because of men like this that anal as a painful reputation

Dr.BootyLove420

Post by Dr.BootyLove420 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:01 pm

Hello. I'm new here as well and for my very first post I decided to respond to your post. My advice to you is to not take his actions personally. If he turned you down for not complying with his anal wishes...than he wasn't really into you in the first place. The only women I've ever turned down for not engaging in anal sex are the ones that I really wasn't attracted to in the first place and that's all I really wanted to do with them. However, if it is something that you would like to experience with a man in your life, I'd say just be patient, and even before physical preparation, MENTALLY prepare yourself for the next man that you meet that has an interest in anal sex. Trust me, if you have "the assets" that attract anal enthusiast...you'll meet another one. Just be ready!

Divorced

Post by Divorced » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:59 pm

I've finally tried it :) Thanks for all advice i read on this forum :)

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:14 am

How did you find it? Was it a good experience for you?

Greekway

Post by Greekway » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:05 am

Divorced wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:59 pm

I’m actually curious too how did it go?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:57 pm

Divorced wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:59 pm

With the right mindset and partner it will be nice. I hope you’ve enjoyed it. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Angelofdenial

Post by Angelofdenial » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:08 am

When I came across this website I thought...wow this is totally me🤗💞
I love anal and tease & denial. About 6 months ago I decided to only have anal sex with myself. And that's the best choice I ever made in my sexual life💖. I hope one day I will find a woman or a man who loves analsex as much as I do for a relationship. Since then i'm in chastity and i don't touch my cock anymore and can I only cum anally.
I'm a spiritual man, 52 with an healthy lifestyle from the Netherlands. I'm a yogi, writer and make my own furniture and candles.

This community makes me really happy and is so inspiring to me. Because I am a writer, I would like to write interactive stories for you and myself with the theme "only anal". The last work that I wrote is called the Labyrinth. You can find a link to this interactive story at: https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... b7e85428f2
It's free available.

The Labyrinth is the tentative end of the Dark Tantra Series I've made. It takes you to the realm of the succubi where in the last chapter even dragons appear (The healing sphere). It is a story to truly connect with the succubi, even on a physical level. In this story you can find all kinds of secret succubi practices to make this your truth.....If you dare😈😀

But enough about this work. I would like to invite you to suggest topics that you would like to read an interactive story about.... meanwhile I will start working on the first story that I will publish here....

I wish you all a beautiful day❤