Ladies how many partners have you had ANAL sex with? Are you looking to increase your numbers?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ANALyzer1

Ladies how many partners have you had ANAL sex with? Are you looking to increase your numbers?

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:05 am

As a man who truly loves ANAL sex with women I've personally fucked 55 girls in their BOOTY 🕳. Amazingly a large majority were first timers and were turned out. I know of a few first timers I've been with have had ANAL with more than 10 guys now. I still keep in touch with some of them and I have even been thanked for getting them experienced in ANAL because it has made their marriage and sex life more enjoyable.

ANALyzer1

Re: Ladies how many partners have you had ANAL sex with? Are you looking to increase your numbers?

Post by ANALyzer1 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:12 am

ANALyzer1 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:05 am
I'm a man who truly love females that are not only into but love getting rock hard cock up their GAPING hot juicy ASSES on a regular basis. I've personally ANAL fucked 55 girls so far and actively working on increasing my current number. Amazingly a large majority of these girls were first timers who were interested in BACKDOOR action and have been turned out ever since. I know of a few first timers I've been with that have had ANAL SEX with over 10 guys by now. I still keep in touch with some of them and I have even been thanked by them for getting them experienced in ANAL SEX because it has made their marriage and sex life more enjoyable. I really enjoy the fact that many more women are into ANAL SEX nowadays than before. It amazes me how easily it is to know if women are ANALLY inclined just by the simple fact of asking them. Being introduced to ANAL SEX in my early teens by a ex girlfriend of mine has been one of the best things in life that could ever have happened to me. I am genuinely grateful that I was naturally endowed with the ability for making women feel comfortable and attracted to me enough so that they are willing and able to try new things in bed and for those who are experienced want to have me deep in their ASS. I have had the pleasure of seeing so many different sizes and types of BOOTY HOLES 🕳 that I can honestly say I very much prefer the looser stretched out well used pink ones over any other. The reason for this preference is due to the fact that I am able to last longer inside it because of the lack of friction on my dick and being able to pummel the fuck outta it. And the squishy sounds that a girl's BOOTY HOLE 🕳 makes while I'm pummeling her ASS is like music to my ears and drives me sex crazy.

DavesGal

Re: Ladies how many partners have you had ANAL sex with? Are you looking to increase your numbers?

Post by DavesGal » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:05 pm

One. No, I am quite content.

Dave's gal.

Alessia22

Post by Alessia22 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:19 am

I've had five men who have fucked my ass, one was my ex boyfriend, the others are from the two last months.

Alessia22

Post by Alessia22 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:41 am

I want to explore the kinky lifestyle with my new man who is very experienced, so it's men he knows very well. We are very into anal and stretching/dilating

HsSlyna

Post by HsSlyna » Sun May 08, 2022 7:10 am

3 men have fucked me anally. That’s enough for me!

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:19 am

Totally looking to increase
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas

backdoorbabe8

Post by backdoorbabe8 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:55 pm

Only one, and sadly I’ve yet to get anal fucked by a strap on too. That would be ideal. However many of the men I slept with pre-AO were too well endowed for me at the time.
Always Plugged

sharedbuttslut

Post by sharedbuttslut » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:25 pm

Including my husband, I've had 32 different cocks up my butt in my life. I don't know if I should be ashamed to admit that since it seems most have pretty low numbers and seem content with it, but I'm definitely interested in trying more. I like experiencing different men. I think it's fun. Most of them were single time hookups.

CassandraN

Post by CassandraN » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:59 pm

I've had six or seven men who fucked my ass. I love it more and more and since last summer I prefer to be fucked in ass only. I penetrate my clit but all fucking is anal only now. I tend to love ass fisting too with experienced guys. When I watch gaping and prolapsing girls it looks so beautiful and sexy, that's what I want as well...