Hey everyone!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Max_Greyson

Hey everyone!

Post by Max_Greyson » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:32 am

Hey there, Max here.

New to the site but thought about joining on and off for years.

On my info there wasn't a quite accurate anal only descriptor; my last big relationship lasted years and gradually grew into her preferring anal over vaginal because she had never been with anyone who gave her a positive experience with it. I personally have preferred anal to vaginal, but have never made it a requirement in a partner before, though I always do bring it up though.

That whole thing ended very abruptly and poorly and here I find myself. I thought maybe I could connect with others like myself, and maybe see how others handle approaching the lifestyle with their partner and how they find success in integrating it into their relationships, or how to even meet someone who prefers it. I know at least from dating in the area that I'm in, it's not an openly common thing.

Anyway, that's me, and why I'm here. I always find it kinda weird to talk about random things like hobbies and such but I'm an open book to any questions.

Nice to meet you all!

AnalJay

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by AnalJay » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:36 pm

Hi, Max. It's an interesting and varied forum. Hahaha, what am I saying, varied?!! I mean there are varied opinions, ideas and levels of everyone's AO ideal to be found here. I'm Anal mostly/mainly. I've said how I got into it a few times recently, so I'll not do it here, you can look through my posts to find that if you like. Don't think I ever did an introduction on this page, bad me, so can't point you to that. Anyway, how it was integrated? We'll my wife wasn't into it when I met her, but we fell in love. She knew I liked anal and so it was the old story of, 'maybe on your birthday,' but I think she eventually realized I was a better lover Anally and over time anal became more frequent until one day she asked me if I would prefer anal as our main form of sex. I worried she would think I didn't like her other aspects, but I do love her pussy; my sexuality is just that I prefer my cock to be in her ass. I decided to be true and I said, yes, I would like that. And its been that way for years now and it is great. In fact we have both been on a whole learning curve with each other ever since; discovering things that we didn't know were there about ourselves. Fantasies not withstanding, we are monogamists; but between the two of us our sex life keeps evolving and keeps life interesting. Hope you find someone to 'integrate' with in the near future.