Greetings from Italy!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
CamoBrat

Greetings from Italy!

Post by CamoBrat » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:03 am

Hi everyone,
and greetings from Italy! 🇮🇹🍕

I’m a young italian guy, all but new to anal only.
I discovered the Anal Only world randomly on Tumblr (RIP) a few years ago, and I’ve always seen it as a “final step” of my penis chastity fetish. It has always been one of my most arousing fetishises since then! I’d love to learn how to cum with only anal stimulation.

I’m a fan of it both for women and men, but in case of women I think that a compromise could be made in case she wants me to cum inside her.

However, I never had the chance to experience it in a long term relationship so far ☹️ I did only have the opportunity to be in this wonderful world only for short periods if time, since I’m not very lucky when it comes to relationships 😅

I’m decidedly an “advanced user” when it comes to anal, since I’m trained to wear an 8cm (3 inches) wide butt plug even 24/7. I’m looking forward to go even bigger!
However, I can’t really understand what I’m doing wrong when it comes to depth: I probably need more practice (I’ve already made a post about it).

I really hope to be able to find, someday, the partner of my life and share with her/him my anal only fantasies.

Pavel

Re: Greetings from Italy!

Post by Pavel » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:13 pm

Hi! True story, bro. Welcome to the forum!
I hope you find what you’re looking for.
Anal is the new black.

jessica777

Post by jessica777 » Mon May 30, 2022 3:48 pm

a fellow italian!! hello :)

edor

Post by edor » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:47 pm

Ciao e benvenuto :) w il culo!