Okay, message received

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Backdoorlover

Re: Hi. we are Mikela and Mariella

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:44 am

Weirdest introduction possible. So what I read is that you are a big, happy, anal only incestious family ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

MikelaAndMariella

please delete

Post by MikelaAndMariella » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:38 pm

please delete
Last edited by MikelaAndMariella on Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Backdoorlover

Re: Hi. we are Mikela and Mariella

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:42 pm

Years ago I was on a website called Experience Project. It was a place of absolute anonymity so everyone there was able to be true and truthful.

There was a man on there who was a crossdresser and bi. He loved being assfucked as much as possible. He was married and his wife was totally into everything. They had a daughter and a son. He fucked both his children’s asses (adults, consented) and they fucked eachother. Also mum got it from her children too.

The thing is, all my life I have been realizing that families like that just had to exist. Society says it’s not normal. But who wrote those rules ? I mean animals breeds with siblings when in heat. So somewhere in time someone just decided it’s a no go and it became the norm.

Just not everywhere or for everyone I guess.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥