My ass gets "wet" during anal..

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
varshaviack

Re: My ass gets "wet" during anal..

Post by varshaviack » Wed May 11, 2022 1:00 pm

Just reading about that makes me hard :D Super hot! would love to meet girl with ass so well adopted to be pounded <3

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Wed May 11, 2022 3:03 pm

varshaviack wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 1:00 pm
Just reading about that makes me hard :D Super hot! would love to meet girl with ass so well adopted to be pounded <3

My AO girl needs little prep. A little tongue action and it’s ready to be stuffed

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed May 11, 2022 7:21 pm

Sometimes during heavy anal play, her ass produces a jelly that’s thick and slick. Typically, she uses a little lube to insert a 1.75” diameter plug and after we play with that for a while, her ass is soaking wet and penetration is easy with no lube.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Wed May 11, 2022 7:43 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 7:21 pm
Sometimes during heavy anal play, her ass produces a jelly that’s thick and slick. Typically, she uses a little lube to insert a 1.75” diameter plug and after we play with that for a while, her ass is soaking wet and penetration is easy with no lube.

Seeing that orgasm jelly is such a turn on
And if they turn around and clean it off
So hot

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu May 12, 2022 12:33 am

We tend not to use lube. After some rimming or just a bit of spit on my head I can ease in. Before the spit goes dry she will start to self lube. We used to use lube, but the body seems to adapt if your mainly having anal sex all the time. We do use some lube if I'm going to destroy her hole. I can go all night now if we use lube. I love her to come and tell me how tender her ass is the next day or two when we do that. It tastes more natural for her too not using lube.

fronsator

Post by fronsator » Fri May 13, 2022 1:52 pm

Hi, my wife has developed the same skill. Sometimes i like to fuck her completely dry. She also enjoys this very much. But after a few minutes she gets very wet. I have to wipe my dick and her ass to increase the sensation again. This happens in every position so it cant be pussy juice.

OCfemboy

Post by OCfemboy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:43 pm

Yes, the mucous generation of the ass is real, and part of it pertains to its purpose. I'm going to get a little into the biology of this, on a cursory level.

From an anatomical and biological perspective, the body uses the intestines and colon to process our food and absorb the nutrients from it after it leaves our stomach (and duodenum), which is really only performing the pre-digestion phase with our food that is not really absorbed until it reaches our intestines and colon. When we eat, the receptors on our tongue signal to our brain what enzymes need to be generated within the stomach to break down the respective elements, and plan accordingly.

As an interesting side note that's worthy of mention, multiple scientific studies have shown that when we try to "fool" our bodies with food and drink that tastes like something but really isn't, is not a good thing for our bodies. The best example are the multiple studies about diet sodas, which so many people drink because they feel it will "help" them with their diets, when in fact it does the exact opposite. When a human drinks a diet soda, their brain says there's sugars involved, which generates the enzymes to process the sugars, almost in overdrive, to obtain the energy from same. However, when there's no sugars being absorbed into the system due to artificial sweeteners, the human body goes into almost a starvation state, where the metabolism actually slows down, and the rate at which the sugars contained in normal food are processed at a much lower rate. The upshot is, had the person drank a normal sugar sweetened soda, they would have burned far more calories that the soda itself provided, than the result of the slower metabolism realizing it's not getting what it expected when the tongue signaled to the brain. In other words, it's better for someone dieting to actually dring sugar sweetened sodas than diet sodas to burn calories.

The purpose of mentioning that in the prior paragraph is to illustrate the human body is a miraculous organism, capable of also creating the molecular equivalents of many pharmaceutical (and mostly artificially created, foreign to the human body), including morphene, etc. The power of the human mind and body is way more than amazing, and the generation of the mucous within the colon is no exception.

As previously mentioned, the human body aborbs most of the nutrients from our food within the intenstines and colon, and aborbs most of the liquid/water within the colon. Maintaining a certain amount of hydration is absolutely essential to life of virtually to all life forms on this planet, and humans are no exception, of course. So, make sure you are always drinking plenty of water each and every day, for your basic health, regardless of this site and its focus. However, because much of what is involves in anal only lifestyle is perhaps the loss of that portion of the body's primary respoisbility of removing the remaining moisture prior to collection within the rectum for evacuation. This is a HUGE source of moisture for the human body in it's normal cycles and performances of purposes, and why hydration is especially important for any person, regardless of gender, when a lifestyle of anal only sexual gratification is chosen.

Okay, I went on into the science of it all to get down to this, getting "wet" during anal.

If the human body is properly hydrated, the intestines, colon (all parts: ascending, transverse, descending, and sigmoid) and rectum normally secrete a small amount of mucous necessary to move everything through. Coat the walls, so to speak. Anatomically, when the nerves within the rectum and colon tell the brain there is friction, the body's normal response is to produce more mucous to help things through. Now we take the slightly different stimulation of a definitely external means (fingers, dildo, cock, hand/fist, etc.), it can and often generates copious amounts of this fairly thick (and at times viscous) slippery natural lubrication.

As an example of the prior, my body often generates in excess of 3-4 tablespoons of this fluid, within about 20-30 minutes of the prior anal stimulation, which in turn provides more than ample lubrication for the next round of fun. So on, and so on, etc. The human body is a beautiful miracle. Not all people are the same, which I completely understand and accept.

I not only get wet during anal, often making a bright white foam from this wetness during very rapid pounding, I generate a lot more moisture for subsequent opportunities over the next few to many hours.

It's actually one of the more interesting things I found about how my body works that are way more than cool. It's fun (and arousing).
:mrgreen: OCfemboy :mrgreen:
Living the AO life in the OC, So Cal :P
Seeking my one true permanent partner for AO blissful mutual sexploration! :shock:

Amour

Post by Amour » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:00 pm

GemineyeZ wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 pm
Hi. Long time anal lover and I recently discovered within the last ) months of doing anal my ass cums. Like it gets wet like a pussy does . I'm 28 year old female. Does anyone think this hot or turns them on? Does anyone else have experience with this and what are your thoughts?

HI.
My wife also gets wet during the sodomal love, but since her vagina was also filling up, we thought it was discharge that came from it. After reading your post, I made anal sex to her and we carefully checked and indeed her anus and rectum are wet to the touch before I even broke in. Physiologically inexplicable.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:00 am

> Physiologically inexplicable.

It's anal mucus aka rectal mucus. Plenty of explanation here and elsewhere.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:29 am

Here’s the first In a series of articles on the subject. During heavy anal play in 69 position I’ve seen globs of anal mucous slip from her hole. She almost always cleans out first, so I’d think the water adds or contributes to the mucous produced. She’s also a squirter (pussy) during anal play and penetration so maybe some people are are genetically predisposed to anal secretions. Personally, I find both highly erotic. There’ve been times these anal secretions slip into my mouth. It has a thick saliva-like consistency.
https://www.pulse-clinic.com/ass-juice- ... -ass-juice