My ass gets "wet" during anal..

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
GemineyeZ

My ass gets "wet" during anal..

Post by GemineyeZ » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 pm

Hi. Long time anal lover and I recently discovered within the last ) months of doing anal my ass cums. Like it gets wet like a pussy does . I'm 28 year old female. Does anyone think this hot or turns them on? Does anyone else have experience with this and what are your thoughts?

Spiller2006

Re: My ass gets "wet" during anal..

Post by Spiller2006 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:33 am

Yes I have experienced this. The feel of it and the smell just drives me wild 😛. Especially if it’s creamy. Omg. That shit makes me cum too quick. I’ve experienced this with 2 or 3 girls. It’s very rare. But very very desirable.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:38 am

GemineyeZ wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 pm
Hi. Long time anal lover and I recently discovered within the last ) months of doing anal my ass cums. Like it gets wet like a pussy does . I'm 28 year old female. Does anyone think this hot or turns them on? Does anyone else have experience with this and what are your thoughts?

My wife, MrsCanassman, has this happen as well. She gets soaking wet, and when she cums it’s suddenly even wetter. I love it. And after 30 years of anal loving, and abt 8 of AO, she gets moist just anticipating sex.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:46 am

My anal-only lover also has that. It seems to be an adaptation to regular stimulation of the rectal walls by solid objects created by so-called goblet cells.It's not as much as pussy lubricant or artificial anal lube, but for my lover it is sufficient that between that and our combined saliva she has never needed any artificial lube. In fact it is because of her insistance that we've never used any, even though I have offered it in the beginning.

She says it makes her feel like more of a natural anal girl to do it like that and that artificial lube decreases the natural intensity of the experience and ruins the taste for ATM.

I find it immensely hot that her body has adapted to an anal-only lifestyle to such a degree 😋

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:24 am

GemineyeZ wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 pm

This is what we dream of, a creamy dripping wet pussy. While pounding your ass. Best sex ever

vumifolo

Post by vumifolo » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:25 pm

Welcome aboard!

Backdoorlover

Re: My ass gets "wet" during anal…

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:35 am

Since a few months, after going anal only, I experienced that my woman’s ass starts to feel “buttered up” after some good fucking. It seems that if she gets to a certain point of anal horniness, something happens that makes her feel like butter has jus been applied from the inside of her asshole. It feels so nice for both of us.

So I think it’s what is meant here. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:17 am

Yes, us too. Think after a fey years of anal your ass learns to lube itself

doris

Post by doris » Tue May 10, 2022 2:55 am

amaizeg wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:46 am
My anal-only lover also has that. It seems to be an adaptation to regular stimulation of the rectal walls by solid objects created by so-called goblet cells.It's not as much as pussy lubricant or artificial anal lube, but for my lover it is sufficient that between that and our combined saliva she has never needed any artificial lube.

I agree with that

HsSlyna

Post by HsSlyna » Tue May 10, 2022 10:48 pm

Sounds incredibly hot! I’m far from it though, maybe I’ll learn…? Or rather, my ass will learn? :lol: