An old Time Albuquerque Anal Erotic

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AwedFellow

An old Time Albuquerque Anal Erotic

Post by AwedFellow » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:26 am

I'm not sure if I belong here, so I'll just spill my guts and let you be the judge.

I have been anal erotic since I was 5 y.o. and let a toilet plunger handle make love to me ;-)

BEWARE: I tend to use the "crude" words that stir our spirits - Fuck, Cunt, Cock, Cum, and for some reason, Sperm and Shit Hole. I'm not trying to be crude, I just am ;-) Avoiding those beautiful words doesn't make us any better, it just makes us have to use "dead" words. Sorry but that's my standard preemptive non-apology (excuse?).

Anal Sex and Masturbation is so good, I'm surprised we have any children.

I'm 74 years old, so I'm just looking for conversations with other weirdos who are proud of loving their ass hole.

Although the taste and smell of Cunt is the most heavenly, and the feel of a man's Cock in my ass is the reward for living, I spend most of my time pleasuring myself through Marathon Anal Masturbation, sometimes for 3 days or more. Largely because making intimate friends is made difficult by Asperger's Syndrome.

But I can talk your leg off.

Colt1911

Re: An old Time Albuquerque Anal Erotic

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:55 am

At 66 I though I was the senior statesman of this forum. Married for 40 years, we’ve been anal only for the last 4. We always enjoyed a good sex life, but anal took it to the next level.

We both still work, so weekends are for fucking. Every now and then she will tell me she wants vaginal sex. This weekend is one of those occasions. It will play out like the other times she does this… we will both become bored with vaginal penetration and she will ask me to fuck her ass.

We aren’t anal purists to the point I ignore her pussy entirely as she enjoys oral sex and fingers in her pussy. One of our favorite things is 69 while I fuck her ass with plugs or toys. Many times she squirts in my mouth which I find quite erotic.

I wonder if any other members experience the periodic “I want vaginal sex” episodes despite the fact she clearly prefers anal? The biggest irony in our situation is that she has never orgasmed from vaginal penetration but ALWAYS orgasms from anal penetration.