So I'm new to anal and need advice for having it daily?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TEoaS

So I'm new to anal and need advice for having it daily?

Post by TEoaS » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:14 pm

So first things first, I don't have a lot of anal experience, I'm a non op trans woman but I'm extremely passable. I met a guy and we're really serious about each other, but haven't had sex yet, but he said he's always preferred Anal over vaginal sex in his dealings with ordinary non trans women.

This is a man with a very high libido and I would like to be able to accommodate him... Does anyone have advice for being able to be ready and clean for anal daily or for an easier more quick preparation for those times you wanna be more spontaneous??

I have had anal in the past but very rarely and know a little bit about some things like douching, but not much... I haven't had sex in well over 5 years and want to make sure I'm integrating this lifestyle right... I wanna do it daily with him when the time comes for him and I to get intimate, but I don't want ...messes.... to ever be a factor if that's possible with daily anal... any advice would be greatly appreciated, I would like to have as normal a sex life as an ordinary woman, but without needing a vagina to have sex that frequently.

I'm quite frustrated with how little there is on the internet offering advice for a daily anal sex lifestyle, so I finally decided to go to a forum like this and ask my own questions instead of Googling all the time... So anyways, please and thank you for helping me out here fam!!

Colt1911

Re: So I'm new to anal and need advice for having it daily?

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:36 pm

So I’ll tell you what has worked for us and what hasn’t. I just posted a reply to a similar subject in the “General” section. I’m sure others will chime in… normally, the rectum is empty until you’re ready for a bowel movement. A small enema can clean the inside of the rectum for a round of anal sex. Too much and the liquid gets into the colon where it will take much more fluid, cleaning, and time.

Personally, I wouldn’t care if my wife didn’t use an enema but she’s absolutely paranoid about not being clean. There’ve been times I noticed a little mess, but I don’t say anything unless she happens to see small stains on the sheets.

Based on our experience, I suggest small enemas just to flush the rectum out. For extended anal play, including going deep with toys (which she enjoys) a more thorough cleaning may be needed. Ironically, the few times we’ve had spontaneous anal sex (alcohol fueled) were absolutely clean. Anal only for four years, I’d be an asshole to complain about her commitment to present me with a clean ass. Anal sex is worth whatever prep and time may be needed.

I wish you well on your anal journey.

TEoaS

Post by TEoaS » Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:39 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:36 pm
So I’ll tell you what has worked for us and what hasn’t. I just posted a reply to a similar subject in the “General” section. I’m sure others will chime in… normally, the rectum is empty until you’re ready for a bowel movement. A small enema can clean the inside of the rectum for a round of anal sex. Too much and the liquid gets into the colon where it will take much more fluid, cleaning, and time.

Personally, I wouldn’t care if my wife didn’t use an enema but she’s absolutely paranoid about not being clean. There’ve been times I noticed a little mess, but I don’t say anything unless she happens to see small stains on the sheets.

Based on our experience, I suggest small enemas just to flush the rectum out. For extended anal play, including going deep with toys (which she enjoys) a more thorough cleaning may be needed. Ironically, the few times we’ve had spontaneous anal sex (alcohol fueled) were absolutely clean. Anal only for four years, I’d be an asshole to complain about her commitment to present me with a clean ass. Anal sex is worth whatever prep and time may be needed.

Thank you kindly dear!!! Your advice is honestly refreshing and much appreciated. I heard one thing to worry about is douching too much, can it be dangerous? Or is daily or more enemas and douching okay?

How often do you guys have anal sex if I may ask?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:19 am

I am with the previous poster. My girlfriend has a small douche which only cleans the rectum. She uses it daily cause she loves to be assfucked daily. When rinced she is totally not hesitant to give me ass to mouth sex. That’s how clean she feels.

So from a couple having daily anal sex, you can trust that a simple anal douche will meet your needs. But in case of a sudden urge, please never hold back. Just let him fuck you and enjoy the intimacy. An anal loving man will never dramatize some poop on his cock. I know I don’t care at all. I love assfucking my woman and it comes with the deed.

Enjoy the anal life. It brings so much to a relationship.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:34 am

TEoaS wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:39 pm
Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:36 pm

Thank you kindly dear!!! Your advice is honestly refreshing and much appreciated. I heard one thing to worry about is douching too much, can it be dangerous? Or is daily or more enemas and douching okay?

How often do you guys have anal sex if I may ask?

You can certainly ask… we have anal sex twice a week, sometimes more often. As a couple in our 60’s, and married 40 years, we’ve been anal only for 4 years. It’s a long story behind why it took so long, but it’s been a game changer for both of us. She never orgasmed from vaginal penetration but orgasms quickly and often during anal penetration. Anal sex is erotic and requires a high level of trust by the receiver. As another member pointed out, a true anal lover (the giver) won’t be bothered by what may be encountered. This is not to be confused with defecation during anal sex which is something I wouldn’t care for. The way I look at it is when you’re playing in the dirt box you shouldn’t be surprised when you get a little dirty. That’s not the goal, but it won’t distract me from the great pleasure both of us are experiencing.

TEoaS

Post by TEoaS » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:49 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:19 am
I am with the previous poster. My girlfriend has a small douche which only cleans the rectum. She uses it daily cause she loves to be assfucked daily. When rinced she is totally not hesitant to give me ass to mouth sex. That’s how clean she feels.

So from a couple having daily anal sex, you can trust that a simple anal douche will meet your needs. But in case of a sudden urge, please never hold back. Just let him fuck you and enjoy the intimacy. An anal loving man will never dramatize some poop on his cock. I know I don’t care at all. I love assfucking my woman and it comes with the deed.

Enjoy the anal life. It brings so much to a relationship.

Thank you for your insight! I assume that she just uses water to douche or does she use a mixture of something? Are there different types of douches? (Based on what you said about a simple anal douche)

That's reassuring though, your perspective, I guess I shouldn't worry so much. I would like to be more spontaneous if it gets to that point.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:27 pm

It's interesting that when this very popular question is asked it's almost always by people with little or no anal experience. So the many many people who are having regular anal right now have discovered that it's nothing much to worry about.

Although I've never been fortunate enough to have a 'daily driver' I've had plenty of spontaneous anal sex with a variety of play partners. Only one occasion (which might have been deliberate) got messy. As widely advised, a rectum is naturally clean and empty more often than you might think.

But of course it's not always clean. Depending on your metabolism, diet, physical activity, stress levels, timing and other factors your body will work differently to most other people. Finding out how your body works is one of the truly rewarding challenges of anal sex.

Some pointers.

- get to know your butt's moods in the shower with some lube and a smallish plug.
- steer clear of unprocessed foods
- if things aren't running smoothly down there try a daily dose of psyllium husks (there are commercial products which contain it and cost more).
- let him know in advance that things may not always be clean, even though they probably will be. That will reduce your anxiety levels!
- teach him (and yourself) this simple check: if a well-lubed finger detects any sort of solids in there it's time to take a break, evacuate, and shower. If that doesn't help, it's time for a night off.
- if your bathroom plumbing allows for it, get a shower nozzle and learn to use it. You'll have a sparkly rectum in seconds!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint