Working Up to a Fist

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Sweetgirl5634

Working Up to a Fist

Post by Sweetgirl5634 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:02 pm

Hi everyone! I’ve enjoyed reading this forum and decided to join! A little about me: I’m 23, tall, tan and have brunette curly hair.
I’m a huge anal lover and I’ve been trying to work my way up to taking a fist for almost a year. I just can’t get past 4 fingers. How do you all take a fist? After a certain point, do I just need to ignore the pain and push my fist through?

Thanks for reading, looking forward to your responses xo

Rimmer

Re: Working Up to a Fist

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:28 am

Hiya @Sweetgirl5634 and welcome. I can take my wife's fist. I take it you know about making the duck shape to enter and then make a fist once in (look it up if not, there are online instructionals). But to get to that stage I used an inflatable butt plug. I trained with it several days a week for, I think maybe, four months. Just pump it up and have a rest and then give another pump. As for pain, an ache is OK maybe, but stop if you get any sharp pain, stop before that really. Just go to where you can each day and the next day you will get a little further. You don't want to tear anything or cause real damage. Have two or three days rest from it each week. Get something like this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/bu ... 12849.html
These ones are well made. You will get to a point where you can keep inflating it until it forces itself out due to the shape. As the days go on, you will find it inflates a little bigger. You can do it slowly, one pump every 30 - 60 seconds or keep pumping till it pops out - quite a sensation! It is quite possible to train your ass without real pain, you don't want to permanently damage yourself! It's more about your muscles learning to relax. Remember not t use oil based lube if the plug is latex - the latex ones seem the best and most robust. Also, look up Kegel exercises and do them daily, this way you will have an accommodating anus for fisting that is still toned. Once you get to where you want to be, get a glass butt plug that is a similar size to your partners (or your) hand and then you can use that once in a while to 'maintain' or get one a bit smaller so that you feel a nice stretch when you do get fisted - Have fun :D

OCfemboy

Re: Working Up to a Fist

Post by OCfemboy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:42 pm

Based on my experience in this area, it really depends on the anatomy involved, for both the fistee/receiver (how large they can handle) and the fister (hand size, particularly at the knuckles).

While I can handle some very large toys and have been fisted by both men and women, my hands are too large to fit in myself. I can get only manage to get my knuckles partly inside and it's like hitting a wall in my skeletal structure that prevents my hand from going any deeper.

If the anatomy of the fistee and fister are well matched, then it's really more about proper preparation, physically and mentally, along with the proper lube. For me, there's nothing else like J-Lube, and it's become my favorite for well over 15 years, now. It's what allows even the largest of my dildos and fisters (with the right sized hands) to glide in and out with far less effort and/or pain.

I have a cleansing routine that involves a conical shower shot attachment and a variety of toys to really get deep during the process and stimulate the body's natural parastolic action to aid in evacuation of even the transverse colon, which I find necessary for fisting preparation. After my cleansing, I tend to work my way up to my larger toys, and can handle the Belladonna's hand (fisting toy) pretty easily.

Don't try to force things too quickly until and unless you have already trained yourself to be able to accept larger toys in both girth and length, and from there it's really about the proper mindset -- havng the motivation to want to do it. For me, there's perhaps no more intense pleasure and sense of connection between the the participants as there is during fisting. Good communication is essential.

Trim those nails, and file them well! This cannot be said enough, because there's one sure way to ruin the mood if injuries occur from scratches or fissures. I've found you ought to be able to "scratch" each nail against another finger and have it be smooth, with no sharp or rough parts that could potentially scratch the insides of the rectum or colon. Sometimes going the extra step of having gloves is a good idea, especially if the fister has any broken skin, due to potential pathogens encountered inside the fistee (and vice versa), but make sure there aren't any reactions such as many have with vinyl gloves. Personally, I like a bare hand because it feels more intimate.

Once you are ready to go for it, allow plenty of time and progress slowly, maybe working your hole open with some toys and really setting the mood for the fistee. Keep a spray bottle nearby to remoisten the J-Lube (if that's what you're using), and tease the opening my wriggling a few fingers in and out, eventually getting to where the fister can place two (or more) fingers within either side of your hole and pull it open wide. Then go back to some of the four finger insertion and spinning of the wrist to move the fingers around inside.

At a certain point, when both are ready, the fister should apply firm pressure against the fistee, and for the first few times it's best to allow the fistee to push down against the fister's hand and bear down (as if having a difficult bowel movement). Right now it's really important the fister doesn't do much else but remain still while maintaining that firm pressure, or maybe gently shaking the hand for additional stimulation, without pushing in or pulling out. Eventually, the fistee's hole will push out a little and almost suck the fister's hand inside to the wrist. HOLD STILL for a moment!

If fisting is new to the fistee, this will be an absolutely incredible moment, having someone's hand inside them to the wrist for the first time. Kissing and caressing is a good idea, allowing the fistee's hole to adjust to this new and very intense sensation. If it's too much, the fistee needs to tell the fister, and allow them to pull out slowly. If the fistee is good, then starting with gentle movements in and out of no more than 1 inch is wise, twisting the wrist to move the hand around inside helps the fistee adjust to this wonderful feeling.

If at any time the feeling is not wonderful... STOP! You don't need to injur yourself the first time and alter your perception of how incredibly satisfying a shared experience this can be. Once again, for me, there has never been a closer connection to anyone in a sexual encounter than when fisting. Nothing else even begins to come close, which is why excellent communication between the fistee and fister is mandatory at all times.

Hoping this helps a little to "give you a hand" in working up to your first fisting!
:mrgreen: OCfemboy :mrgreen:
Living the AO life in the OC, So Cal :P
Seeking my one true permanent partner for AO blissful mutual sexploration! :shock: