Hello to everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
fronsator

Hello to everyone

Post by fronsator » Fri May 13, 2022 1:40 pm

Hi,

I've been lurking in the shadow for several years and never found the time to introduce myself.
Now i have got corona (mild symptoms) and I am bored so i finally took the time to post.

My internet persona is frons. I am an 39 year old engineer from germany working in the automotive industry (kind of clichee I guess).
My wife ist self employed. So we work - A LOT. We have two kids 9&6.

We are married for 10 years and AO for 8. At the beginning of our anal journey I was researching a lot about anal and stumbled onto this site.
I learned so much about this special facette of sexuality on this site and there is little to no information to find compared to this. At this point I want to say thank you to everyone who has shared their knowledge on here. It was a great support to understand the newly discovered part of our sexuality. I am going to write about our path to AO in another post.
So hello to everyone and excuse my long silence

Canassman

Re: Hello to everyone

Post by Canassman » Fri May 13, 2022 3:35 pm

Welcome! I look forward to hearing about your journey to AO, and how you both live this lifestyle.

Backdoorlover

Re: Hello to everyone

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat May 14, 2022 3:57 am

Good you came out of the shadow cause we beed some more life on this forum.

Ich bin von Belgien, in der nache also. 🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥