New anal only couple

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
EuropeAsia

New anal only couple

Post by EuropeAsia » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:45 am

Hello,

Been browsing this forum and blog since back when it was on tumblr.

Nordic man with South East Asian wife here, we might both be reading the account in the future.

I discovered my anal fetishism in two stages, both when I was 20 years old. First was when a girl I had just had sex with (vaginally) took my cock and guided it into her anal, for an immediate round two and for me my first ever anal sex. It honestly took me a minute to understand what was happening and after that I knew immediately that I loved anal sex.

Second was another girl that I was doing 69 with. Curiosity took over and I decided to lick her anal. She did not shy away, did not say a word, just slowly adjusted her butt so that I had full access to her anal and in particular that I could no longer lick the pussy.

Through this second experience I knew that I did not only prefer anal sex. The female butt and the anal became the most arousing object of the female body. How it looks, Its scent, its taste. How it squeezes around my cock, how silky the inside of her anus feels. Can I push my tongue into her butt? Does she like a finger or two? toys perhaps? Cum in there? Perhaps pee even?

Anal sex, although having become the norm for me remains somehow naughty, forbidden, dirty and because of this it's just so amazing to me. It requires a level of trust, intimacy and communication that vaginal sex doesn't hold a light to.

From those two experiences when I was twenty I have nurtured and explored an anal fetishism over two decades. I have had many sexpartners but I cherish those that were anally experienced and those who were willing to explore anal with me for their first time.

Periodically I have enjoyed anal only relationships. One time I dated a woman that was a virgin and wanted to be so for her marriage, so she exclusively gave me blowjobs until I convinced her to try anal. Another had a super sensitive clit, to the point of discomfort and so was quite cautious around all forms of vaginal stimulation. Anal it was. More than one has been afraid of pregnancy and so anal has been a safe option for them. Another struggled with periodical fungal infection to the point that she gave up on vaginal and went all in on anal, just to be able to enjoy sex without a red angry vagina the day after.

Now, mutually enjoying anal with someone or even anal only with someone in the scenarios described above is certainly good. The thing is exploring my passion for all things anal have increasingly reduced my interest in anything vaginal related.

This leads us to where I am now. I'm married to a woman that I introduced to all sorts of things anal. I'm a decade older than her and we have known each other for ten years, married since a few years back. She was afraid of unwanted pregnancy so for years we practiced what can best be described as half a game in the vagina and then exclusively switching to anal for the remainder of the game and for me to cum. I am oh so pleased to say that she truly, deeply (pun intended) love anal. She has embraced my fetish and made it her own, carried cum around in her butt when at work, we bought her some butt plugs, I peed in her butt twice, just to see if we could do it, etc, etc. I mean, lots and lots of anal play and stuff. When pregnant she insisted on anal only and also after pregnancy, due to her vagina being sensitive, we have been anal only, indefinitely.

So what's my concern you ask? Well, I see this as something perhaps described as consequential anal only, with vaginal looming on the horizon. Naturally, if vaginal/clit stimulation remains a central part of my woman's sexual desire I would not want to and will definitely not deprive her of it. But a fetish is a fetish and me, I fantasise about the next idea and the next. A pure anal relationship. No vaginal penetration ever, no clitoris stimulation at all. The vagina would be completely unused, untouched. Simply not seen as part of sex whatsoever. Its a fantasy, perhaps an extreme one but that's indeed the point of fantasizing. Still, there are optimistic signs.

For example. Gently stroking her anal opening, no lube or wetness, just ever so softly brushing over the skin folds of her little pucker with a finger already gives her goose bumps, she can enjoy it for hours. Rather it's lactic acid buildup in my arm that would be an obstacle if any. It is encouraging though to see how she enjoys pure anal simulation.

She has her strongest orgasms when I fuck her anally but so far she only reach orgasm when there is clit play included. We both agree that regardless if its me or her playing with the clit while I take her anal, it is disruptive and destroys the sensation as well as the mental experience. She loves being taken, the idea of me just having my way with her is one of her favorite fantasies, so naturally throttling that experiece with me having to focus in on her clit as an attached activity completely destroy our experience although the orgasm clearly compensate enough that many times she still wants the clit play. One can only wish there was a satisfaction guaranteed step by step guide on how a woman could achieve an anal only orgasm. Then she could fully enjoy the feeling of being taken and still enjoy her orgasm. Well perhaps one day. Please do point me in the direction of any topics on methods for women to achieve anal only orgasms and please do share your experiences regarding it. Its pretty high up on the wishlist so to speak. I will likewise be glad to share and advise based on my own experiences.

I realise that I have written a short book above here. To sum up. I signed myself up for the forum and as mentioned probably later will share the account with my wife. all sorts of discussions on anal and simply how amazing it is. Perhaps, through suggestions and experiences from others it could even bring my wife and I a step or two closer to absolute pure anal only.

Backdoorlover

Re: New anal only couple

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:56 pm

After reading you complete epistel, I just want to say: “enjoy !”

She’s already all you can dream of. The rest will develop naturally 😉
Last edited by Backdoorlover on Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

EuropeAsia

Re: New anal only couple

Post by EuropeAsia » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Thank you. Certainly true, she is absolutely wonderful.

And I hope the read wasn't too lenghty. :D