Hi from Sunny Gold Coast (Australia)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
L0ve_anal

Hi from Sunny Gold Coast (Australia)

Post by L0ve_anal » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:34 pm

Hi Folks,

I've been lurking around this site for a while now and thought I'd better finally register and try to contribute to this fantastic community.
My story is similar to a lot of you.... I've been fascinated with the beauty of anal since I was young. Unfortunately I never really had the chance to explore it with any partners, mainly due to me never feeling completely comfortable enough to express my desires. Finally with my last partner I got past that and we introduced her ass into our play. That began with some light rimming for a while until it developed into me constantly having my tongue as deep inside her beautiful asshole as I could, as often as I could! I love it so much! Then we progressed full penetrative anal sex around 50/50 to vaginal.
Unfortunately we weren't compatible in other areas and we had to part ways....
That relationship made me realise my fascination is more than a fascination and actually a preference. I've decided moving forward in my sexual journey that I'm going to try and meet an AO partner.
Hoping to learn as much as possible from all of your experiences and subsequent wisdom!
Thanks and have a great day! :D

Catullus

Re: Hi from Sunny Gold Coast (Australia)

Post by Catullus » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:57 am

Hey welcome to this community I just joined recently as well, its great to see more coming on here :)

Colt1911

Re: Hi from Sunny Gold Coast (Australia)

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:43 am

L0ve_anal wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:34 pm
Hi Folks,

I've been lurking around this site for a while now and thought I'd better finally register and try to contribute to this fantastic community.
My story is similar to a lot of you.... I've been fascinated with the beauty of anal since I was young. Unfortunately I never really had the chance to explore it with any partners, mainly due to me never feeling completely comfortable enough to express my desires. Finally with my last partner I got past that and we introduced her ass into our play. That began with some light rimming for a while until it developed into me constantly having my tongue as deep inside her beautiful asshole as I could, as often as I could! I love it so much! Then we progressed full penetrative anal sex around 50/50 to vaginal.
Unfortunately we weren't compatible in other areas and we had to part ways....
That relationship made me realise my fascination is more than a fascination and actually a preference. I've decided moving forward in my sexual journey that I'm going to try and meet an AO partner.
Hoping to learn as much as possible from all of your experiences and subsequent wisdom!
Thanks and have a great day! :D

Welcome to the site and community! I can only offer advice based on our experience. My wife only orgasms from anal penetration and manual clitoral stimulation. According to my wife, anal orgasms are far better than clitoral orgasms, and she has never orgasmed from vaginal penetration. If you can find a partner who experiences deep anal orgasms during penetration, you’ll have likely found someone who will always prefer anal sex. Anal play and sex changed our sex lives in a profound and pleasurable play. I’ll leave advice on how you initiate that discussion with a new partner to others on the site as that can be tricky. On the other hand, if anal only is important to you, it has to be discussed at some point to maintain a long, happy relationship. Maybe you’ll find a woman who makes it clear she only wants anal sex. I hope you do!