Curious about anal sex experience only

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Amour

Curious about anal sex experience only

Post by Amour » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:03 am

Hi, I'm Marcus and i always practice sodomy with female partners but not exclusively. Sodomy is the sexual practice that brings me the most pleasure both when I penetrate and when I am penetrated by my partner. I am looking here for testimonies of experience of evolution towards an exclusive practice. Thank you for that.

Colt1911

Re: Curious about anal sex experience only

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:18 am

Amour wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:03 am
Hi, I'm Marcus and i always practice sodomy with female partners but not exclusively. Sodomy is the sexual practice that brings me the most pleasure both when I penetrate and when I am penetrated by my partner. I am looking here for testimonies of experience of evolution towards an exclusive practice. Thank you for that.

I’m sure others will share different stories of how they came (pun intended) to prefer anal only. Our reason is very simple… intense orgasms for her and me. She is unable to orgasm during vaginal penetration but orgasms every time during anal penetration. For me, making a woman cum during anal penetration is very empowering, so my orgasms are always more powerful as well. We may have vaginal sex once or twice a year, but we always end up finishing with anal sex. Occasional vaginal sex is more her choice and I think she does it to reinforce our strong preference for anal sex. We have sex much more often than we used to specifically because of the orgasms. I feel quite fortunate because she also squirts during anal play and penetration. Her body was made for anal sex.

Amour

Post by Amour » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:34 am

Thank you for your testimony. It proves that it is normal to feel an intensity in anal love greater than any other. This almost creates an addiction. My wife and I are addicted to the smell of anal love, which adds to our excitement and the rise of our orgasm. My wife often sodomizes me with a strapon and has the same feeling.

Amour

Post by Amour » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:40 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:18 am
Amour wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:03 am

I’m sure others will share different stories of how they came (pun intended) to prefer anal only. Our reason is very simple… intense orgasms for her and me. She is unable to orgasm during vaginal penetration but orgasms every time during anal penetration. For me, making a woman cum during anal penetration is very empowering, so my orgasms are always more powerful as well. We may have vaginal sex once or twice a year, but we always end up finishing with anal sex. Occasional vaginal sex is more her choice and I think she does it to reinforce our strong preference for anal sex. We have sex much more often than we used to specifically because of the orgasms. I feel quite fortunate because she also squirts during anal play and penetration. Her body was made for anal sex.

Thank you for your testimony. It proves that it is normal to feel an intensity in anal love greater than any other. This almost creates an addiction. My wife and I are addicted to the smell of anal love, which adds to our excitement and the rise of our orgasm. My femm often sodomizes me with a strapon and has the same feeling.