New to anal and curious

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
LittleLin

New to anal and curious

Post by LittleLin » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:57 am

Hello :)
My name is Lin, I am 26 year old woman with Chinese origins living in Germany. I recently had anal for the first time and I enjoyed it a lot, I came very hard while I often struggle to come from vaginal sex, so I decided to do some research into it and I found this forum :)

Greetings,
Lin :)

Backdoorlover

Re: New to anal and curious

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:47 am

Hello. Nice to see a woman experiencing joy from anal sex. Was your first time with a man who had experience ?
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LittleLin

Post by LittleLin » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:09 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:47 am
Hello. Nice to see a woman experiencing joy from anal sex. Was your first time with a man who had experience ?

Hello,
Yes he has a lot of experience since he also is older than me, we recently started dating :)

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:41 pm

My first time was with my girlfriend in 97. Both no experience, so it was not smooth and easy. We used vasaline 🤦🏻‍♂️ I don’t think there’s a worse lube then vasaline.

So since dec 22nd my woman and me tried the anal only thing. We recently passed the 6 months mark and enjoy anal even more now. It’s really something which only gets better if you stop using your pussy for penetration. An asshole is really much better to fuck. At least that’s what we think now.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LittleLin

Post by LittleLin » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:23 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:41 pm
My first time was with my girlfriend in 97. Both no experience, so it was not smooth and easy. We used vasaline 🤦🏻‍♂️ I don’t think there’s a worse lube then vasaline.

So since dec 22nd my woman and me tried the anal only thing. We recently passed the 6 months mark and enjoy anal even more now. It’s really something which only gets better if you stop using your pussy for penetration. An asshole is really much better to fuck. At least that’s what we think now.

Thank you for sharing the experience! Lube is very important I think. My boyfriend knows a lot about sex, and he also says that asshole is better :) I was afraid that it was dirty but he was very nice and showed me how to clean my ass for sex :) He says he wants to train my ass and that anal is better actually for both man and woman, he is very expierenced and nice :)

OCfemboy

Post by OCfemboy » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:59 am

It's important to remember that a great deal of sexual pleasure is enhanced and obtained from the largest erogenous part of the body, the human brain. Whatever the method of sexual stimulation, even seemingly good can be bad if a person isn't in the right mental state. Conversely, a person can have the most mind blowing orgasm with a mere touch if the brain has them aroused enough.

While a lot of people still have stigmas attached to anal sex, sometimes the inner thoughts of it being against something in the past that was taught or learned can be enough to provide additional arousal, by doing something that is/was perceived as "wrong," dirty, or nasty, regardless of the feelings involved. When paired together, new feelings can emerge, making the level of arousal even greater through acceptance and further exploration into one's individual sexual preferences, learning new messages that anal sex is great, pleasurable, and preferred.

For myself, I was first drawn to the pleasure of anal stimulation just around the anus and rectum, not venturing much more for a while. Then I discovered the pleasures of stretching in both depth and girth with toys or various sizes, textures, shapes, etc. What I've found in over twenty years is there are no "perfect" toys or cocks, because on any given day the particular source of arousal and desire may be different.

My invitation to you is to allow yourself to explore what gives you pleasure, whatever that looks like, provided it doesn't harm you or anyone else. Be realistic about expanding your horizons and perhaps don't go too quickly, so that you may gradually build up to new adventures that provide you the pleasures you seek and enjoy. Sometimes going too fast can result in negative outcomes. It's a lifestyle, not a race or contest, and you always need to listen to your body, having it in sync with your brain, then the pleasures really can become enhanced.

Pretty much any person can make adjustments to their range of what they prefer by trying new things, in whatever context, not just sex.
:mrgreen: OCfemboy :mrgreen:
Living the AO life in the OC, So Cal :P
Seeking my one true permanent partner for AO blissful mutual sexploration! :shock: