hi everybody

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ao4evr

hi everybody

Post by ao4evr » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:43 am

Hi, I joined this site a few weeks back, and just wanted to thank everyone for their helpful and constructive advice -- nice place, great atmosphere! Thank you.

I read some questions about how a guy can find a lady who likes anal (which I can understand) and I totally agree with the sensible replies : in my case, too, I can vouch for having found love first, and then graduating to progressive levels of intimacy. I am not quite 100% anal only...more like I'm anal AND oral only, but I don't think I could ever totally forgo blowjobs. That seems quite drastic to me :)

I do have this long-term fascination with belly-down anal sex, more than any other position. Does anybody else prefer that position to every other? There is something about the total surrender to it that I find appealing.

Anyway, good to meet you all, and wish you a happy anal play day or week or year ahead!

Backdoorlover

Re: hi everybody

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:40 am

I was just this week thinking my girlfriend and I are not anal only. We are ass to mouth only. The oral sex is just as important as the anal sex and we love to combine the two. I will never give up either and neither does she.

I am even thinking about an oral only week. I know I will ache for her ass every day but that makes it a challenge.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:30 pm

ao4evr wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:43 am
Hi, I joined this site a few weeks back, and just wanted to thank everyone for their helpful and constructive advice -- nice place, great atmosphere! Thank you.

I read some questions about how a guy can find a lady who likes anal (which I can understand) and I totally agree with the sensible replies : in my case, too, I can vouch for having found love first, and then graduating to progressive levels of intimacy. I am not quite 100% anal only...more like I'm anal AND oral only, but I don't think I could ever totally forgo blowjobs. That seems quite drastic to me :)

I do have this long-term fascination with belly-down anal sex, more than any other position. Does anybody else prefer that position to every other? There is something about the total surrender to it that I find appealing.

Anyway, good to meet you all, and wish you a happy anal play day or week or year ahead!

Welcome! We like belly down anal… especially in a dom/sub relationship but I feel I can go deeper when she spreads her cheeks in missionary and doggy.

I may be in a vast minority of those who could take or leave oral sex… Oral sex is a warm up for us as I toy her ass, and when she’s really aroused she’ll do ass to mouth which is very erotic. But as an anal only couple I’ll finish in her ass every time. Once in a while after we’ve had a particularly exceptional sessions of anal sex, I’ll lick the cum dripping from her ass and share it with her in a cum kiss. It’s been a while since we’ve done that so maybe something to do again this weekend!

ao4evr

Post by ao4evr » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:03 am

Thank you both for your kind replies. You each showcase a different side of the fun! "anal only" in the extreme is just that: no vag and no oral, nothing but the butt, right? On the other hand, I guess you could take it as "only cumming anally" in which case anything else before could go. I would likely fall into that category. I cannot really cum in my wife's pussy unless she sucks my cock until I am about to explode, and then mounts me -- or I cum by just doing anal. Nice and easy that way. So that is what has led me down this path: anal is my only real sense of sex. If I take viagara I can last long in her pussy, but without it, I grow soft quickly. The pussy just doesn't turn me on anymore. It's not her either -- same thing happens with other girls. There was one exception with a former Japanese girlfriend whose pussy worked fine for me (don't really know why), but again I naturally just crawl toward their asses, and that's the way that relationship was going.

I am very impressed by your wild stories of ass to mouth, and all that anal you can get (daily, too?). Wow! I have a long way to go! :)

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:15 am

ao4evr wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:43 am

We do various positions missionary/butterfly, doggy, on her side etc. But we do do a lot of 'belly down' anal. for a number of reasons. Its a comfy position - if you mean her just lying face down? If she is lying there naked or with her ass exposed it is an invitation for me to take it and I am always happy to take her ass, we do have vaginal sex, but we gravitate to anal, it is our normal, default way to have sex. I like to straddle her and she often likes me to lean on her or put my fore arm across her shoulders, as though pinning her down, @ao4evr as you say, total surrender. She told me one time that she likes to feel pinned down as she sometimes fantasised about being raped. She let it slip under her breath once, 'you're raping me' I was shocked and said 'What!' She said, 'oh, did I say that out loud?' and then she had to tell me about what she fantasised. That was a real eye opener. I would never have guessed she had such a fantasy, never. Just goes to show that you can never imagine what thoughts people hold in their head. More recently we were away at a hotel and the only room left was on the ground floor, a disabled equipped room, with a large wet room with hand rails and various pieces of equipment, it all looked very clinical, like the shower/inspection room of an old asylum or something. Later that evening I told her to get naked and go to the wet room. I bent her over and she took grasp of one of the thick, stainless steel hand rails that are set quite low, for wheel chair users, and provide an unusually good, bend over for Daddy, anal position! I began to ease my dicks dry, swollen head into her anus as she gave me the silent treatment. When I wanted to get deeper I used a bare minimum of spit, feeling my cock slowly penetrate her with maximum friction tugging on the skin of my head and shaft. she began to groan and I saw her fingers grip the rail harder. Then I added lube, which we hardly ever use as lube makes me last for ever. Once the lube was added I fucked her so hard I thought her ass would turn inside put, and for so long I wondered if I should stop; but eventually I came. I filled her bowel with my cum, pulled out and walked off to he other room, leaving her collapsed over the metal rail by the toilet, amongst the shower aids and hoists. Cum and lube dripping between her legs onto the hard, wet room floor. She composed herself and had a shower. On her return, I said I thought she might feel like a mental patient being taken advantage of by her doctor in some sort of facility - she said yes, she felt like Sarah Connor in some sort of extreme directors cut version of terminator. I would never have known to do that for her, would never in a million years have thought she would get a kick out of being buggered in a hospital style wet room and my roll would be o just cum in her and walk of. All because she let a thought in her head slip out under her breath. We both later agreed that it had been a great fuck and we had been blessed to get the disabled room as a stage for her fantasy. But that wasn't belly down sex, so I digress.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:38 pm

A woman who loves anal also always loves oral sex in my experience. Whether it is getting her pussy wet and working those juices into her ass or making her lover's cock all wet and slippery, oral sex is an important part of foreplay to anal-only lovemaking.