Hello Everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
mcraterson

Hello Everyone

Post by mcraterson » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:01 am

Hi everyone,
I found this forum a few days ago and was typing my introduction when my girlfriend of 3 years came out saw it and proceeded to break up with me because "I am a pervert" because I like anal.
with other like minded people. Hope everyone has a good day and looking forward to meeting others who enjoy anal
Last edited by mcraterson on Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FarmerDan

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:23 pm

Ouch!

She might have done you a favour though, now you won't have to pretend you're someone you're not.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:04 am

Well. I am a pervert and proud of it.

My ex name shamed me too as being not normal, while she was the one offering her “other hole” after 6 weeks into the relationship.

My current girlfriend is the final right woman who loves anal so much she jumped onto the AO life the moment I mentioned it. It only took me 35 years to find the right woman, but now I have her I feel my life is finally complete ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:22 am

@mcraterson It can be quite liberating to admit you are a kinkster of some kind - thought here anal is the norm, away from here anal as norm or strictly AO would be a kink I guess. When I first said I preferred anal sex it felt like I had 'come out' A girl may say, 'oh you don't like my pussy, what's wrong with it?' But I do like pussy, I like pussy a lot; but I generally prefer my cock to enter an ass hole or at least spend most of its in time in there. When I licked my wife's ass she thought it was perverted, until one day I told her that was what we were doing and I was going to take my time about it. After a little while she relaxed and loved it. A day or two later, I thought she was going to blow me, but she went to my ass and ate my ass hole. After I had cum I asked her why she did that and she said it had been so nice when I ate hers, that she wanted to give me the same pleasure - we do that regularly now. So sorry your girlfriend left, but she is missing out with this 'perversion'. That's Taboos for you. Enjoy the forum

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:24 pm

AO in Euless Texas
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas