Hello!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
varshaviack

Hello!

Post by varshaviack » Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:29 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been looking at this forum for a while now, but only now decided to introduce myself :) I'm 31 hetero guy from Poland, into butt stuff since I remember... Even as a child, i was more into girls butts then anything else, which turned later into anal fascination. As a teenager i started playing with my own butt - that gives me so much thrill and pleasure, that i was even wondering if im really straight. For a long time i felt like a weirdo and never talked open about that with anyone. Well years passed, now i accepted, that this is just part of me :) Nothing turn me on as much as imagination of two-way only anal play :D Had few girlfriends, few of them liked anal, one even pegged me few times which felt just amazing. Unfortunately I've never find the one with which we would be fully on the same page :) Hope that would change some day! :D

Good to meet you and wish you all all the best and of course - lot of anal fun :D

Rimmer

Re: Hello!

Post by Rimmer » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:49 am

Hi, enjoy the forum.

Backdoorlover

Re: Hello!

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:40 pm

Welcome to this forum full of nice people with anal fascianation 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥