Anal Primary Lifestyle

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalHeaven

Anal Primary Lifestyle

Post by AnalHeaven » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:52 pm

I've long been a fan of the "anal only lifestyle" web presence. It is a calming refuge for a guy with my proclivities.

I'm a straight male, who strongly prefers anal over all other forms of sex. However, I must be frank: I am not strictly anal only. I get my biggest kicks out of pulling my cock out of a woman's ass and shoving it right into another hole.

Anyway, I'll surely be back to chat more, but I wanted to end with a thanks to @AnalJay for enticing me out of lurker status with this super thought provoking thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19969

Rimmer

Re: Anal Primary Lifestyle

Post by Rimmer » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:52 am

AnalHeaven wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:52 pm
I've long been a fan of the "anal only lifestyle" web presence. It is a calming refuge for a guy with my proclivities.

I'm a straight male, who strongly prefers anal over all other forms of sex. However, I must be frank: I am not strictly anal only. I get my biggest kicks out of pulling my cock out of a woman's ass and shoving it right into another hole.

Anyway, I'll surely be back to chat more, but I wanted to end with a thanks to @AnalJay for enticing me out of lurker status with this super thought provoking thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19969

@AnalHeaven Thanks, I had a comedy of I.T. errors and was easier to make a fresh account. Yes, my wife and I are blessed to be able to go ass to pussy with no issue. And if a person likes anal, why not go ass to mouth and do some rimming too? In for a penny. :D

AnalHeaven

Post by AnalHeaven » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:47 am

Rimmer wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:52 am
AnalHeaven wrote:

@AnalHeaven Thanks, I had a comedy of I.T. errors and was easier to make a fresh account. Yes, my wife and I are blessed to be able to go ass to pussy with no issue. And if a person likes anal, why not go ass to mouth and do some rimming too? In for a penny. :D

Glad you found my post despite the account change, and thanks for replying to let me know.

You’re the first couple I know that also does ATP consensually consistently without issue. Nice to know we’re not alone. Reading the interwebs you’d think we were reckless idiots. Well, hundreds of ATP without a single issue has me comfortable.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:02 am

AnalHeaven wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:47 am
Rimmer wrote:
AnalHeaven wrote:

Glad you found my post despite the account change, and thanks for replying to let me know.

You’re the first couple I know that also does ATP consensually consistently without issue. Nice to know we’re not alone. Reading the interwebs you’d think we were reckless idiots. Well, hundreds of ATP without a single issue has me comfortable.

I guess it depends on the couple… the few times we’ve done it have resulted in her getting a UTI but before we went anal only she would sometimes get UTI’s after vaginal sex. I guess we were meant to be an only only couple. You certainly won’t hear any complaints from us!

AnalHeaven

Post by AnalHeaven » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:36 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:02 am
AnalHeaven wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:47 am
Rimmer wrote:

I guess it depends on the couple… the few times we’ve done it have resulted in her getting a UTI but before we went anal only she would sometimes get UTI’s after vaginal sex. I guess we were meant to be an only only couple. You certainly won’t hear any complaints from us!

I honestly appreciate your reply. Thank you. I realize now that my message was far less clear than what I was hoping.

First let me clearly acknowledge that ATP is most likely not good for the majority of people. My first exploration with a prior girlfriend resulted in a UTI.

My issue is that 99% of info you can find online says that it is always bad, but if you want to try do an enema first. Well, so much for spontaneity….

Fortunately for me about 10 years ago, on my birthday, at a hotel after a boozy dinner, my current partner spread wide and gave me both holes. No lube available, but both her ass and pussy were cavernous and wet. I went back and forth for what seemed like hours. Balls deep in both holes. She was loving it. It was heaven.

Afterwards we were stressed for a week waiting for the UTI. It never came.

After this first euphoric experience we tried ATP again occasionally. Each time we anxiously waited a week stressed and sure the UTI was coming.

It has now been over 10 years and we always go ATP. ALWAYS. Not one infection.

@AnalJay / @Rimmer explanation is the only thing that makes sense to me. It is highly individual. Some of our physiologies are immune, or at a minimum HIGHLY resilient. I’m so lucky to have a beautiful ATP whore.