What do you like about anal?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalEnthusiast25

What do you like about anal?

Post by AnalEnthusiast25 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:27 am

Hey everyone, newly registered here after being a long time lurker :) I’m an Aussie female in my early 20s who’s been into anal since I first discovered masturbation. Anal is an instant turn on for me, I just love the feeling of a cock entering my ass and making me full. It makes me cum so much quicker than vaginal too. For a while I felt quite dirty about being so into anal but since finding this community my preference is part of the turn on for me now :lol: So, what is it about anal that turns you on? Keen to hear it ;)

Colt1911

Re: What do you like about anal?

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 am

AnalEnthusiast25 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:27 am
Hey everyone, newly registered here after being a long time lurker :) I’m an Aussie female in my early 20s who’s been into anal since I first discovered masturbation. Anal is an instant turn on for me, I just love the feeling of a cock entering my ass and making me full. It makes me cum so much quicker than vaginal too. For a while I felt quite dirty about being so into anal but since finding this community my preference is part of the turn on for me now :lol: So, what is it about anal that turns you on? Keen to hear it ;)

Welcome mate! This may sound strange but what turns me on most are my wife’s powerful anal orgasms. She also squirts during anal which is another source of pleasure for me. She was never able to orgasm during vaginal penetration but cums every time with my cock in her ass. I find that very empowering. I’d say we have a dom/sub “light” relationship so I control her pleasure with toys and teasing before I penetrate her ass. We’re an older couple but finding anal sex more than four years ago changed our sex life forever in a most positive way. Because of the orgasms (hers and mine) were anal only. The feel, visuals, sounds, and smells are all much different during anal sex. The whole experience is awesome. I hope you find this forum as interesting as I have. Happy to have you here.

bluegum

Post by bluegum » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:18 pm

Hi! I'm a fellow Aussie from Melbourne. As a receiver, it's as much a mental trip as physical. The thought of a dildo slowly and incrementally entering me, together with the sensation of stretching me is unbelievably erotic, perhaps enhanced by that sense of taboo. I began my anal adventure at around age 10, which makes me believe that I have a natural preference for all things anal. I love the sensations of being fucked, and also the satisfaction of "fullness" which I attribute to some arousal via my prostate. (I've not discovered the location of my prostate, nor ever experienced a prostate orgasm that I'm aware of.) That being said, to masturbate whilst being plugged is one of life's true pleasures, confirmed by the amount and power of ejaculate. Just as a side issue, I often like to taste and/or drink my ejaculate, am I alone? For me as a giver, the experience is overwhelmingly mental and emotional, as I become totally engrossed in the reactions of my partner. The sound of her breathing and moaning, her movements and body language, her level arousal as confirmed by her hardened nipples and blushing vulva, and last but not least, her desire to be kissed as my cock slides in and out of her. In the overall, its the sensuality of the act coupled with genuine love that makes the experience so consuming. My only concession to the physical is when I'm as deeply inserted as possible, the subtle nervous twitching of her sphincters before and during her orgasm, which causes me to follow suit. What's not to like?

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:57 am

bluegum wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:18 pm
Just as a side issue, I often like to taste and/or drink my ejaculate, am I alone?

Yes, I like the taste of my cum and my pre cum

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:43 am

Welcome to the forum and nice to read that you feel comfortable writing about your desires here.

What I enjoy about anal sex is the deep commitment intensity and intimacy I feel with my lover. It is like touching something in my woman that not everyone gets to experience. How intensely she comes and completely loses herself in the experience. How silky and tight she feels. It is also visually amazing to see the snug tight grip of her around my cock between the beautiful round cheeks of her ass and how deliciously wet her pussy gets from only being stimulated via her insides.

It is intensely energizing and wonderful to be with a woman this way, and nothing I have ever felt compares to it.